One Piece RP - Race to the New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best One Piece RP you will ever find

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morada (Hardcore)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

Morada (Hardcore) Empty
PostSubject: Morada (Hardcore)   Morada (Hardcore) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:20 am

Name:Morada (Yellow devil)

Bounty:15,000,000 berri
Species:Cyborg,

Allegiance: Pirate (Baroque Works)

Home Village/Ocean: Grandline

Appearance: A cyborg with yellow eyes,She Wears bloodstained black white clothing cuz she loves the color white Because it shows the blood very nicely. carries a huge sword on her back for show that weighs 2 tons.

History: Morada doesn't remember much of her past only that whens he awoke in a factory they said she nearly died all her bones and organs crushes so they replaces them with cyborg parts. For bringing him back to life they told her that she would have to pay them 600,000 berri or they would stop his heart with a control switch.
Hardly remembering anything. she decided he would get the berri before figuring out what to do next. she Gathered a few men and started to raid villages for loot. Killing men women and children torching buildings and mutilating people. Made her feel something inside himself she felt like hes done or seen this before he was a cyborg. Slowly she grew mad with insanity. Always buying a white suit just to see blood soak into the pure whiteness of it. Going back to the lab 4 years later she gave them 300,000 berri, half of the amount ,not happy the scientist demanded he pay the rest within the rest of the year or they would kill her and use her spare parts for a toaster. Furious she stormed out of the lab.Her first mate said whats wrong captain? Morada said "I ONLY HAVE A YEAR LEFT!" Captain i heard of a town with a devil fruit i think that may be your ticket to some gold. Following her First mates Advise he went to a small town in northblue they raided the town killing people with delight. Captian its over here! aww there it is he smiled. then he felt the ground tremble whats that? Morada yelled. A Gaint Appeared! With his terrifying voice he said ' Whats this here? starting a party with out me? How dare you destroy a village i was going to ravage. The giant move fast and killed all of Morada's men. "you bastard!" Morada quickly ate the Noro Noro Fruit- (Slow). After he did he realized if she held her breath she could slow down time. doing this helped him keep up with the giant unholy's speed. Even with her photon's the giant could see him move and barley gave him enough time to dodge his attacks After a fierce battle. the town being demolished and these two titan's were the only ones left standing. Unholy said You metal slowing freak! I wont forget this. and left. Morada tiered and amazed she just survived a fight with a giant left for sea to raid some more towns.

Personality:Insane, Loves to murder mutilate and steal. shes cold almost emotionless except when she murders that makes her Really Bipolar I think the scientists messed up his emotions. sHe is basically a emotionless pirate
but When hes fighting hell be the following, happy as can be and everyone around her will feel pleased, or shes depressed about not knowing her past and having to pay so much berri to live, Blood lustful killing rampage cannot stop, merciful and will let you go if in a particular mood., Tormentor will mutilate your body and torture you till she get info, she is very unpredictable which makes him a hard foe to fight. you could even say he has a split personality. Very random indeed.

Ship: Unknown

Ship Flag: A Baroque Works flag with bloodstains

Devil Fruit:Noro Noro Fruit- (Slow)
type: Paramecia
effect:Slows down time for 1 turn when holding his breath

Special Abilities:
1) Noro Noro Beam ,main attack wherein she shoots a beam of noroma photons at his target, slowing it down.Depending on what was slowed down, The beam can be reflected by a mirror.( to make it fair I will only have it reduce all speed effect to a normal person speed so if there using soru it will be nullified & in addition it will make me faster like i was useing soru)

2)Right Rocket Punch, Her right first shoots at an ememy and fly's back.
3)Jetpack back, she fly's
4) left machine gun, a machine gun shoots from her left hand
5)Fire Breath, shoot fire from mouth
6)yellow scanner, his eyes scan for weakness and stats
7)yellow Lazor! Shoots two lazor beams from her eyes.
8)MIssle Party! Shoots missles from her breasts.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Sword techniques, Devil fruit moves, rokushiki, anything special move wise

Weapons/Items: 2 ton sword on his back he normally never uses its mostly for show

Goals: to get 300,000,000 more berri to buy her life back from the scientist's and to learn of her past while killing people to feel at least somthing in her cold metal heart

Last edited by Unholy Admin on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:53 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecenakama.rpg-board.net
Yuki

Yuki

Morada (Hardcore) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morada (Hardcore)   Morada (Hardcore) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:03 pm

Morada (Hardcore) This-h11
Back to top Go down

Morada (Hardcore)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the New World :: Character Creation-
Jump to: