One Piece RP - Race to the New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best One Piece RP you will ever find

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki

Yuki

Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join)   Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 4:05 pm

The wind was breezing through the sea, birds flies around the boat and quiet and easy...
*Nothing have happen'd for a while now...*
thaught Angel while he was lying on the ship, the boat suddenly bumped into something he stood up and saw there was ice there...
- Hmm... seems like i need to land...
He jumped off the boat then saw snow falling from the sky, then he knew where he were...
- Drum Island... i see...
He said and went towards the island while he left the boat...
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join)   Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:45 am

The Death Fish Pirates set anchor off the coast of Drum Island. Eric Flint an 8ft tall 8 armed Giant squid fish man. Smiled at His Crew which had two 6 armed octopus fishmen named Greg and Fred. "Alright boys lets swim to Drum island and have us an adventure hahahaha!" Eric bosted as he twirled his 8 pistols then quickly putting them in his holster. After staring at hiself in the mirror Greg smiled "God im sexy! Ok im ready lets do this!" tossing his mirro aside Greg yelled at his younger brother Fred "Hey Fred hurry up our Captains ready to go!!!!" Fred scrambled to put his medical supplys and his chemistry set in his water proof bag. "Whew im finished. wouldnt it be easyer to dock at the island? i hear it deathly cold in there"

Eric Flint frowned for the first time a little put off. "COmmon its all part of being a man. Dont tell me you cant swim?"
Fred looked insulted "Of course i can swim i just worried about the water tempter. Ah ok im ready...."

The Death Fish Pirates dove into ther freezeing cold water and swam to shore. Eric and Fred practically froze to death as Greg gave them a puzzleing look. "Common guys its just Ice water....." After recovering from there cold swim they Ventured into the heavy snow in search of the closet town.
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecenakama.rpg-board.net
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join)   Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:28 am

Angel jumps off the ice into the snowy island...
- Hmm... better find a place to sleep on...
He said and headed towards the village, on the way towards the city he met some "Big" bunnies...
they tried to attack him, it took only a second befor the bunnies was beaten...

(I wonder is Wapol here? or that Ox guy?)
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join)   Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 5:47 am

As Eric,Fred and Greg made it into town they were stopped some of the village guards "We Dont take too kindly to pirates around here!" As More and more showed up they incircled the Fishman Trio. Pulling out there rifles shooting warning shots "Get off our land you damn fish pirates!" Eric Pulled out his 8 pistols "Trigger Finger Murder" Shooting off all 20 villagers trigger figngers they were anable to fire as they all dropp there rifles. As they all yelled.screamed in pain as they scrambled to pick up there two fingers.

Eric Boasted "Now that was a very rude welcome into your village. So id suggest you'd be alittle more hospitable to us and we will spare your lifes.... And Maybe just maybe we will be grateful enough to have our good Doctor Stitch your fingers back on." As soon as the villagers heard the word doctor they were silent for awhile. "They have a doctor..." they all whispered to each other. Soon they all changed there attitudes. Praising the Death Fish Pirates pirates. As Fred Went to work stitching back there fingers and helping others who were ill. After hearing hundreds of apolises Eric Fling sat inside a cozy room drinking some hot chocolate.

Soon the King of the Island caught word of an unapproved doctor and sent his guards to the village.
As 200 solders closed into the town Eric and his crew was unaware of the oncomming dangers as they enjoyed there Welcoming.

(OOC they can be here if you want =) Moahahahahah!)
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join)   Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:48 pm

Walking through the woods with his bag over the shoulder Vincent sees a village..
- hmm... finally food...
he said and sigh'd lightly and went towards the city.
When he came to the village he saw some fishmen, he ignored them and went past them and stright to the Inn...
- Give me something to eat and a glass of sake...
- What kind of food you want?
- Anything...
He said and looked at him...
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join)   Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:18 am

As 200 Royal Soilders spread out through the town to search for this so called doctor. They started to ruff up the citizens. Finally an old man they were beating up on told them that the Death Fish Pirates were in the the village leaers house. 50 solders surrouded the house. Fred frowned as he was mixing potions. "Hey Captian.... Greg we got company!!! I cant lend a hand or this mixture will blow!" Greg smiled sweet somone to test out these hot muscles on!" Eric frowned how dare those filthy humans threaten us!.'

Greg imidiatly clashed weapons with the solders killin two. as Three managed to leave deep wounds in his back. "Damn you bastards you know how hard it is to get out scares!!!?"

Eric Used Bullet Rain. Jumping into the air shooting 40 bullets on the 20 solders with guns. Making them look like swiss chese mixed with blood. "You all are as good as dead!"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join)   Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:18 pm

Vincent was sitting quietly and eating his food while the other in the Inn was running around in panick...
*Damn annoying people* he taught...
He ate up and went out and was staring at the pirates...
*Hmm... boring pirates...*
He taught and was yawning like nothing was happening

Meanwhile in the castle
- Dalton-sama!! Bad news! there is trouble in the village!! pirates are attacking!
said one of the villager.
- I'm on my way!
He said and grabbed his weapon and transformed and ran towards the city.
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join)   Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 5:37 am

As the rest of the solders surrounded The Death Fish Pirates. Leaving a total of 178 pissed off solders solders. "Surrender now or die Pirates!" Eric knew he and his men couldnt take out that many at once. So Eric And Greg put there many arms in the air to surrender. Fred seeing what was happening from inside. Watcheed them take away his Nakama to the closet Prison. Slowly he tailed behind them. Finding the prison Fred then Search for some help. I need to find some help. Fred searched the town for somone that would agree to help him. But the citizens were too frightened and didnt care too much for pirates. Out of lucky fred had to come up with somekinda escape plan.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join)   Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:54 pm

Vincent noticed fred, he went into an ally and went a way to get behinde fred.
when he was behinde him he wrapped his arm around him and covered his mouth and dragged him into the ally.
- Schh! Becareful
He said and then Dalton came
-Is that all?
-no there is one missing!
- Find him quickly!
Said Dalton and then ran away insearch for fred.
- There, they are gone now.
Said Vincent and letted go.
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join)   Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:51 am

(Fred)
Fred Sighed in relief. Bowing his head he said gratefully. "Thank you very much. Those damn solders are everywhere..... My Cpatian Would hate me for asking but coul you help me break him out of Pirson? We'd be eternally in your debt."

(Chusei)
Lifeless Crimson eyes Appeared from Behind Vincent. "Sorry Im late Captain. Im must have doesed off." A Skypiean with Black clothing and heavy chain wrapped around his chest. Walks beside Hi captain.

(Death Fish Pirates)
Greg and Eri were chained to the walls in there cells. Each arm and a 1 ton arm case lock. Weighting them down. Eric frowned "Damnit Greg we were outnumbered!. WHo new there military was so prompt....."

Greg started to shed tears. "Captain these heavy arm locks are going to damage my beutiful arms and this dark cell cant be good my my skin wahhhhhhh!" Eric Tried to give Greg a swift kick but he was too far away. "Damnit Greg stop worry about your looks... And help me figure a way out of this..."

(OOC i hope you dont mind but ill just pretend Chusei was already with you. If you want him to met you before joining your crew i can edit this later.)
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join)   Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:28 pm

- Hmm...? Chusei have the other found a ship yet?
He said and looked at chusei ( i will soon make the others)
- Hmm... Okey if you find where they are then i help you.
He said and looked at Fred.
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join)   Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:45 am

Chusei Nodded at his Captains response. "They have Captain.. What are you orders?"

Fred went down on his hands and knees praising Vincent. "Thank you very much sir! I know where they all follow me!"
Fred led them to the prison cell a few miles away. The Prison was surrounded by 50 guards as they patrolled the outside 10 elite guards also guarded the inside.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join)   Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:21 am

- We will help this guy and then leave after, we need to find the Yonkou Unholy, i need to talk with him...
He said to Chusei then followed fred to the prison...
- Hmm... Stay back...
He said and smacked his fist against infront of the wall then cracks appeared and then suddenly the wall destroyed...

~Meanwhile~
- Dalton-sama they are in the prison they are saving the prisoners!!
Said a villager to Dalton, then he suddenly transformed and ran towards the prison.
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join)   Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:49 am

Chusei Frowned at Vincent hi face grew hot hearing Unholy 's name "What are we gonna do with Unholy?I wouldnt mind seeing my little sister again...." Chusei seemed alittle upset hearing Unholys name. But quickly regained his composer.

Fred ran into the cell and poured acid over Eric and Gregs chains. Greg Screamed "Nooo Watch the skin!!!!"
Eric smiled at fred and the newcombers "Thank you all very much." Eric bowed his head to them.

The 50 guards on the outside patrolling swarmed towards them.

Chusei Frowned at the Solders. "Flash Dance!" A Double sword drawing technique so powerful that it can split large obstacles in half.,Drawing Two sword and sheath quickly the flash dial in the sheathes unleashes a blind light so one would not beable to see the slash before it Resheathed.

Repeating this Step Chusei Quickly Danced around 20 guards. The blinding light pervented the guards from seeing Were Chusei Would strike. Standing on the opposite end on the guards he sliced up sheathed his swords. "Checkmate......"

Eric Frowned "I need to get our weapons." Eric used all eight arms to punch the cell door off its hinges.

the 30 guards outside fired 10 rounds at vincent, and shot 20 rounds at Greg and Fred.

The 10 elite guards on the inside stopped Eric from going any father as they pulled out there swords.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join)   Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:11 pm

- Geez... hold these.
Said Vincent and took off the gloves and gave them to Chusei, then suddenly appeard infront of the soldiers.
he slapped one soldier which got him flying towards all 50 soldiers, it got all 50 soldiers flying towards a house, then he used his power again and appeared infront of the 10 elite soldiers and slapped each one of them and sended them away around the world for 3 days...
- There... Lets go
He said then Dalton came out of no where behinde Vincent and draw his weapon towards him.
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join)   Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:18 pm

Eric and Greg grabbed there weapons .Eric and Greg ran out side with Fred "Thanks Again!'Eric Smiled at Vincent and Chusie. Greg Started to look at his reflection in a puddle of melted snow."Captain come look at this... Perfection!"

Chusie Yelled "Captain look out!"

"Hook Chain Wrap!" Wraps His Long chain around Dalton Preventing his from getting to Vincent. as the hook locks the chain around Daltons body. Then poison gas slowly started to emit from the flavor dials.

Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join)   Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:59 pm

-Well then you guys can handle this... We must go now and assamble all of the yonkous... i got something important to tell them.
Said Vincent and grabbed his gloves and Chusei then used his power to suddenly appear infront of his sailing boat...
-Chusei, you might like this information too... since your my first mate, did you know Pirate king Luffy have a daughter...

~ End for Angel Pirates but i can rp as the soldiers if you want.

Dalton transformed and pushed his Axe towards the fishmen so he would fall down on his knees
- Do you know who you just saved?! That was one of the Yonkou! he was Vincent D. "Fallen" Angel!
Said Dalton with an angry voice.
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join)   Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:51 am

Eric, Greg and Fred looked surprised. "That man was a yonkou!!" Eric frowned at Dalton. "I think we got off on the wrong foot. Where not here to terroize you guys we were attacked by your solders!. Im Terible sorry about letting the yonkou get away."

The Death Fish Pirates awaited Daltons Response. "This could be a tuff battle if he becomes there enemy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join)   Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Serious: Trouble in Drum Island Ch1 (all can join)
Page 1 of 1