One Piece RP - Race to the New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best One Piece RP you will ever find

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Same Same no mi model: Gurētohowaito

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Same Same no mi model: Gurētohowaito  Empty
PostSubject: Same Same no mi model: Gurētohowaito    Same Same no mi model: Gurētohowaito  EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:05 pm

Name in Japanese (translation): Same Same no mi model: Gurētohowaito (Shark Shark Fruit Model: Great White))

Capabilities:

Same Same no mi model: Gurētohowaito is a Zoan class devil fruit that when eaten allows the consumer to turn into something akin to a great white. In natural form they have enhanced senses, strength and speed allowing them to move three times faster than a human and are five times stronger than the average human. In hybrid form they grow shark fin on there park and shark like teeth along with grey skin. In full mode they turn into what would seem to be a great white shark fishman. If the fruit is consumed by an object the object will become sentiant and capable of turning into a half shark form.

Type: Zoan

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Same Same no mi model: Gurētohowaito    Same Same no mi model: Gurētohowaito  EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:06 pm

wouldnt it be easier to have goro goro no mi?(lightning lightning fruit)
Becouse its the same, look here http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Goro_Goro_no_Mi , and you cant be a god...
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Same Same no mi model: Gurētohowaito    Same Same no mi model: Gurētohowaito  EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:38 pm

A)( couldn't find goro goro on the list here so i guessed it was removed or something

B) I don't technically become a god. Im more an entity of lightning. IUf i was a god i'd have stated i couldn't die
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Same Same no mi model: Gurētohowaito    Same Same no mi model: Gurētohowaito  EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:41 pm

well goro goro no mi is a canon fruit, so its fine for you to have it.
just remember this
all canon fruit is allowed and there is so mutch fruit so we havent put all in the list but all canon fruits is allowed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Same Same no mi model: Gurētohowaito    Same Same no mi model: Gurētohowaito  Empty

Back to top Go down

Same Same no mi model: Gurētohowaito
Page 1 of 1