One Piece RP - Race to the New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best One Piece RP you will ever find

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki

Yuki

Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!   Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:01 pm

A nice day on the sea in grandline, meanwhile on Unholy Kingdoms ship, Vincent and Chusei suddenly appeared middle of the ship.
-Hello Unholy, I got news about the Pirate King... and something else too, oh i brought sake for the whole crew and for you.
He said and threw a big bottle towards, Unholy.

[Meanwhile]
-KISHISHISHISHI! i will now get the shadows of the two powerful Yonkou!
Said an unknown voice that was abit away from the Unholy Kingdoms ship (Can't see it by eyes)
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!   Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:08 pm

UNholy Veronica Ignis and the Salamthian solders Enjoyed the Saki as the Crew began to Party with the Angel Pirates.
After Making out with Veronica for awhile Unholy smiled at Vincent. "So friend whats the Big news?"

Chusie Stood there with a seriouse look on his face. " Captain... Somethings not right. I Sence somthing Evil and its not Unholy" Useing his Minds eye Chusie felt the unknown evil. "This is no joke its powerful what ever it is....."
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecenakama.rpg-board.net
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!   Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:14 pm

- Well i heard that Pirate King have taken over Sabody, and... Kaido, Big mom and Shanks is back and is out on the sea! But they seems to be meeting the pirate king very soon.
He said and took a sip of his sake then stopped and listened to Chusei...
- Are you sure Chusei?
He said and looked at Chusei, then suddenly a big thick fog!
-What is this?! It was a nice day for a second ago...
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!   Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:34 pm

Unholys dropped his Saki when he heard Vincents words. "We must stop there from reaching the pirate King. We cannot allow them to join forces it would be devistating to all of us. I Say we seperate and each of us focus on them. Vincent if you think youre up to the challenge i'll leave Big Moma to use. and I'll Focus all my efforts int the Red Hair Pirates. They cannot be allowed to Unit the sheer power of there fleet would compeletly destroy everything we;ve worked for! In my opinion we should tak them out sepratly before they become too big of a threat. I would like your consent to this plan. Or your thoughts on the matter."

Chusei eyes grew wider. "I Think this thing is ever more evil than Unholy....."

Unholy stood up and pointed a huge figer at Chusei. "Listen here Chusei no ones more Evil than me. I dont care if your Nightwings btrother i swear ill fucking kill you."

Distracted by Unholy's rage Chusei turned to Unholy. "You killed our Master and won over my sister you son of a bitch. Watch your tonuge before i cut it off and feed it davey jones." Chusei hated Unholy with every fiber of his being.

As Divinity rolled into the fog Unholy made Chusei Loose his consentration from there bickering. FInally Unholy sat back down. "Eh enough of this! I'll murder whos ever out there... Now Vincent lets get back to the matter at hand."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!   Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:58 pm

The fog became thicker and Thicker...
- Becareful... there is something here...
Said Vincent then looked out towards the fog, then he saw a big castle...
- It can't be... it's Thriller Bark!!
He said and looked suprise... he taught... *It can't be Gecko Moria... he's supposed to be dead... but could he survived the war with Shirohige?*
Then suddenly you could hear a big laughter "KISHISHISHISHISHI!"
- It's him... Gecko Moria!
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!   Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:11 am

Unholy Frowned. "Silders search the surrounding locate him now! we cant be caught off guard!" Veronica had a scared look on her face. "My Darling surely it isnt Geko Moria him self..." icas body shivered at e thought of that horrid shadow stealing monster.

Ignis sighed "Here we go again..."

Chusei focused on The laughter of the foul being. USeing his Jet boots sped towards the sound. "I wont let you harm Vincent! you foul beast!"

Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!   Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:27 pm

- Becareful... That is Gecko Moria im for sure... what ever you do dont gt splited up or dont loose each others sight for one second!
He said and was ready to fight, he looked towards the castle...
He was thinking how this maniac could survive the war...
-Chusei be ready for battle at any cost...I'm counting on you to fight with me.
He said and puted his hand on Chusei's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!   Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:49 pm

Chusei gave Vincent a small smile, " Wont let you down... Im not ready to abandon our destiny yet captain." Chusie placed both hands on the hilts on his katanas. "Hell never see the blade slashing across his throat if I hav a say in the matter."

UNholy Leanded agasint the mass of the ship. Yawning "He beter hurry up how dare he was my time with this nosence!" Unholy clearly had no respect for the shadow user. After all Unholy only respects very few people. Veronica still frightened hugged unholys neck. "Sweetie im scared lets get out of here!"
Ignis plled out his rifle "Unholy, Veronica you two need to get a little more seriouse about are situation. I Heard horrible things about the man." Ignis's eyes seemed calm and weary.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!   Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:18 pm

- Hmm... let's split up in 4 man group and search the island... and whetever you do, don't get lost from your group...
Said Vincent and looked at Unholy...
He hoped Unholy would wake up... Because Gecko Moria ain't a joke... he's insane strong...
He wen't towards Unholy
- Unholy, you me Veronica and Chusei will be in group... you other find a partner fast! Then grab on me! i take us to the land fast...
He said and stretch out he's arm to Unholy.
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!   Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:27 pm

Unholy,Veronica and Chusei Touched Vincents hands. All of them were ready to take care of the shadow devil Geko Moria. Awaiting Vincent to take them there anaware of the grave danger that awaited all three of them.

Last edited by Unholy Admin on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!   Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:30 pm

Vincent used his other hand and bited of his gloves, then suddenly we were on the land... he puted on his gloves again.
- Okey, let's get going... don't get lost from the group...
He said and headed towards the castle...
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!   Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:39 pm

Sitting on Unholys right shoulder Veronica was glad she had him all to herself Ignis was starting to cramo her style. Rubbing her body agasints Unholys Veronica started to feel m roe comfortable. Unholy nodded at his fellow Yonkou Vincent.

Chusei stood close to his Vincent. Ready to attack at any Instant. He kept quite not to alert the enemy.As the partied Proceed towards the castle ever so catiously.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!   Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:53 pm

They all was walking through the forest... then they came to a big graveyard...
- Hmm... becareful might be traps here...
he said and started to walk across the graveyard then suddenly he noticed something and jumped back!
A hand smashed out of the ground! and a zombie came out of the ground...
- As i thought... a trap...
He said then punched towards the Zombie and cracks appeared on in the air and suddenly the zombie flew away...
in a instant after 200 hundred zombies appeared.
- Shit...
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!   Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:09 pm

Unholy smiled looking at his wife Veronica. "Veronica Darling could you re bury these demented Undead?"
Veronica screamed seeing the Ungly Zombies but smiled when Unholy complemented her. Giveing hi ma kiis Veronica Used.
"Chasm!"seing her tremor Powers created a huge chasm for the zombies to fall into. 50 zombies fell into the huge Hole Veronica created very far and deep within the earth. "Itll take some time for those 50 to get back so just knock em down in the hole =)"

Unholy gave the Zombies a creepy smile. "My turn Moahahahahahahahhaha!" Unholy uses "Double Rusty Air Slicer!" Slashing his two gaint rusty swords at the zombies with extreme strength Sends two Gaint AIr Blade with rust infused within. Sliceing 20 zombies each with each Rust Wind Slicer. Unholy Slashed 30 zombies in half and removed avrious limbs from the remaining 10. Unholy Eyes glowed with evil "Lock Jaw!" Being infected from the rust the zombies that didnt die muscles started to tighten up to such an exream level they were twitching on the ground unable to move.

Chusei frowned as he silently said. "none of you vile creatures will lay a finge ron my capatain. Chusei uses "Double Blinding Samurai!"Drawing Two swords and sheaths them quickly the flash dial in the sheathes unleashes a blind light so one would not beable to see the slash before it Resheathed. CHusei easily slahed the closet 15 zombies chargeing Vicent into Peices. Chusei could have easily killed all the Zombies but didnt wanna get sperated from Vincent. PLus protecting his captian was way more important then random zombie killing.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!   Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:13 pm

- Let me handle the rest... Chusei cover me.
Said Vincent and took of his gloves then lifted his arms and began to repel the air...
A big giant paw appeared and it got smaller and smaller...
(urusas Shock is on its way)
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!   Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:23 pm

25 more zombies Rushed Vincent. Chusei used His Jet Boots to swiftly cut them off. Jumping very high into the air Chusei uses "Angel Barrage!" S=useing a barrage of slahes on the zombies below removei ng there lelgs and arms useing a few hard kicks to boot the carcasses into th chasm. "You got it captain!"

Unholy used threw 2 rust bombs at a group of 60 zimbues. Setting Veronica on the ground Unholy uses shadow soru to dodge them all while staying within the rust clouds. Slowly the zombies started to rust away. As there flesh slowly decayed. a few zombies grabbed veronicz pulling her down into the ground. Useing quake stomp hVeronica was able to get them off balanced long enough to slash off there head with her royal spear.

Meanwhile the 50 zombies crawled out of the casm and joined the other 100 zombies as they charged towards Vincent.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!   Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:28 pm

The bubble got smaller and smaller to the end it was in his hands...
- Urusas Shock...
He said and sended the paw formed bubble towards the army of zombie's then he made a bubble around Chusei, Veronica and unholy so they wouldn't be effected of the explosion...
The bubble got near then exploded and caused a insane damage on the woods, castle, ground and the zombie...
All the zombies was gone, then Vincent took away the bubbles from Veronica, Unholy and Chusei then puted on his gloves.
- There... let's go
He said and kept walking.
(if you would touch the bubble your char would explode... and the explosion dont effect Vincent if you wonder)
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!   Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:39 pm

Unholy and Veronica followed Vincent as Chusei walked Besides him. "Captain do we have a game plan for our upcoming bttle or are we just gonna wing it?"
As the Four advenutrerors travled the dark plans of thirllar bark the closed in on the castle. Unholy uses "Assasin Art: Shadow Dance!" With Veronica on his shoulder Unholy swiftly moved from shadow to shadow without mankeing any noise what so ever. Undetected Unholy Followed Vincent in the shadows waiting for a good opurtunity to strike.

The combination of Recieving the same training as Unholy and his Minds eye techninc. Chusie knew where Unholy was at all time. Still not being able to trust the man who slayer their master all those years ago.

(OOC glad were on the same side =) sounds scary)
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!   Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:44 pm

When Vincent had come through the Graveyard he saw a big door, he pushed open it with no problem...
He walked around and looked at the weird paintings...
-Hmm... Weird paintings...
He said and looked at them...
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!   Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:22 am

Chusei Had a bad feeling from the paintings as he slashed each one he passed in half. "Damn Moria everything about this seems fishy..."

Veronica frowned at Vincent. "Do you not like art! whats the matter with you!" Unholy kissed Veronica. "Its not his fault dear he was raised without any tastes.

Chusei Ignored Unholy and Veronica while he tried to concentrate on his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!   Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:34 am

Vincent stared alittle long at the painting and got closer, then suddenly the painting began to move picked up a sword, and tried to stab Vincent.
He jumped back picked up his gun and shot it right on the head.
-As i thought, the painting is living aswell... Becareful...
He said and saw a hundred of more paintings... great...
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!   Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:48 am

Chusei Sped forwards Continuing to slash the paintings. slaying another 20'"Abominations all of you..."

Veronica shoook with the creeps. Turning to Unholy she said. "Hey sweet stuff Lets get some rust action."
Unholy smiled at his wife. "Well sence you asked so nicely ill ruin our allies fun." Placing both his giant arm on each wall Useing his Devil fruit powers to start to rust away the hallway walls. The Living painitngs on the walls scream in agony as thy rusted away. 50 paintings rusted away as Unholy quickly removed his hands. "Cant use that anymore or this place will fall down on us..."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!   Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:56 am

Vincent yawned as he raised he's guns and shot towards the living paintings...

- Hurry Unholy!
He said and shot 10 zombie paintings in the head...
(sorry for the short reply)
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!   Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:11 am

Unholy and Chusie both sped towards the remaining painting sladhing them into peices. Unholy Frowned "Damnit We tied... Fuck you Chusie." Chusie Frowned at Unhol as he continued past him to catach up with his captain. Veronica Giggled. "Hey Baby you cant beat your old rival.. thats too bad maybe next time hu?" Veronica liked to teas her husband somtimes. Unholy sighed "Awww comon ababy be nice. Unholy hurry along catching up with the others.

(OCC Its Fine Im guilty of short psts sometimes myself lolz)
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!   Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:44 pm

Vincent hited towards each wall then cracks on the air appeared, then the walls broke and all paintings aswell...
The roof came down towards them he smacked the fist towardsthe roof and broke it as well.
- Hmm...lets continue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!   Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! Empty

Back to top Go down

Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next