One Piece RP - Race to the New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best One Piece RP you will ever find

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!   Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:29 am

A Giant Zombie stood at the end of the hallway. With a huge butcher knife and his guts hanging out. 30 Zombie rats with wings stitched to there backs. Swamed oVer Vincent and Unholy.

Chusei clahes blades with the giant zombie. Having suprizingly fast reflexes the zombie parried Chuseis attack.
"What the hell?" The Zombie roared with Undead fury. As he released a furyy of attacks towards Chusie. Useing the Jet dials in his swords Chusie rabidly Countered with
"Windmill counter! " Constantly Countering and Increasing his attack strength Send a flurry powered slashes. Chusies hands started to get tied as he jumped back. "How are you able to be on par with me? Demon!"

The Giant Zombie Laughed "Im a Nightmare Zombie mohaahahahha!I Have two shadows inside me and Im gonna kill you!"

Chusie frowned "I had enough of this..."Drawing both Red and Blue Katanas a flash of light blinded the zombie temporarly.
Lifting both Katanas together Chusie Used the Flame Water and Jets dials in unionism.

"Ultimate Attack: Devil Slayer's Purple Slash Wave!!!!" A glowing purple, giant boiling ocean water Air slicer. was launched by Chusie the Nightmare giant zombie tried to block it but he was sliced in half from the boiling water slicer.

Sheatrhing his Swords Chusei Turnred to see how the others were doing.

Veronica used serveral air punched to destroy half the Flying rats with Shockwaves while Unholy Finished the rest by throwing Rust knifes at them.

Following Vincent they moved forward.
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecenakama.rpg-board.net
Yuki

Yuki

Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!   Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:24 am

Vincent looked around then walked in to hidden trap door... and fell right down, then the trap door closed.
-Shit!!
He said and looked ready to fight when he was sliding down on towards a lab.
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!   Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:31 am

Unholy rusted the floor So that He and Veronica could follow Vincent. Chuisei quickly followed behind them.

"Captain are you alright!?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!   Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:55 am

Vincent didn't hear Chusei or anyone else he was sliding through tunnels to tunnels then to the end he landed in a giant spider web, he looked around a giant spider came, it attacked him right away, Vincent punched him and sended him flying away.
-Tch we got split up... better look for them and a way out of there...
He said and smashed a whole on the wall on the other side of the web then went inside the main castle.
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!   Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:56 am

Chusei Left Unholy and Veronica behind to look for his captain.

Unholy smiled at his bride. "Its about time he left. The only reason hes still alive is our alliance with Vincent..."
Veronica smiled at Unholy. "Dont get so irritated hubby all in due time."

Unholy with Veronica traveled through the underground passageway in search of the others. "This Place is irritaing as hell! When i find Geko Moria im gonna make him pay for this insult!" Unholy exclaimed in anger.

Several giant zombie snakes slowly slithered around the unknowing duo.

Meanwhile as Chusie traveled to the main castle He sliced up every zombie that stood in his way. "Captain Where are you!" Chusie Tried to use his minds eye to seance Vincent. He could feel a familiar warm. "That must be him..."
Back to top Go down
youri

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!   Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:04 pm

in the shadows one of the giant zombies attacked Unholy and Veronica.
''axe slash!''
an big(and strong)air slash cuts the arm of the giant of and an other shadow approaches.
looking at Unholy and Veronica youri started talking.
''so that creep of an geko got more people captured huh?tch i will kill that rat!''
the giant stands up even while he has an cut of arm and tried to attack youri.
''axe mountain''
you could see the sword move slowly but just before the giants fist hit the zombie got cut from all directions by axe slashes(air slashes)
''im sorry,i haven't introduced myself yet have i?my name is youri d. mountain.''
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!   Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:36 am

Unholy smiled at Youri. "Thats A Nice Entrance you made there Youri D Moutain." Unholy lookd at the man he was clearly very skilled. "What is your deepest desire Youri? What if i said I could make it come true?"

Veronica Kept an eye out for anymore oncoming zombies.
Back to top Go down
youri

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!   Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:44 pm

''my desire?well first i want an kingdom and settle down,but before i can settle down in my kingdom i will bring down the world government''
he then walked away from the two.
''i dont have tim for this,i will get that moria and kill him!'''
he then walked toward an big door.
'''tch,that moria rebuild this pretty quickly''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!   Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Serious: Angel Pirates & Unholy Kingdom Thriller bark! Ch 1: Trapped!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2