One Piece RP - Race to the New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best One Piece RP you will ever find

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious:Shichibukai's Orders (CLosed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

Serious:Shichibukai's Orders  (CLosed) Empty
PostSubject: Serious:Shichibukai's Orders (CLosed)   Serious:Shichibukai's Orders  (CLosed) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:01 am

Shigure D. Yuki had a strange shadow tailing her for awhile. Sense a few days after her appearance in marine fold. Once she was alone the shadow appeared infront of her and gave her a big smile.

Switching places with his shadow a Man stands 6'4 with Crimson eyes And Long Black hair with silver tips,A scar On the right side of his face,His Skin Is Pale and His face is attractive but his smile gives you the creeps. His fingers are stained with blood, He wears Black Shirt with red outlines and black pants and black shoes. "Hehehehehe Well Hello Warlord Shigue... Ooogh your flesh looks so nice and tender." Grabbing his butcher knife tightly Vlad walked closer and closer to Shigure Stopping himself from torturing her Vlad Sparrow took in a few deep breaths.

"No I cant have fun right now... Shigure D. Yuki I Am Warlod Vlad Sparrow i'm here to assiste you in the Hunting of Yonkou Nizel Bleaz

(Meanwhile)
Two marine Messengers delivered
Shichibukai Leon Lexus and Shichibukai Bill Binginton a message from Admiral Holy L Black.

INside the letter were orders to partner up with each other to Hunt down and kill Yonkou Space Emperor

Last edited by Unholy Admin on Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecenakama.rpg-board.net
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Shichibukai's Orders (CLosed)   Serious:Shichibukai's Orders  (CLosed) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:00 am

Shigure looked at Vlad then smiles innocent
- Oh? i didn't even care about that order Vlad-kun, i will never take orders from the marine, so i take my leave!
She said and ran away in a extremely high speed.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Shichibukai's Orders (CLosed)   Serious:Shichibukai's Orders  (CLosed) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:34 am

Leon Lexus steared his ship straight as he approached an even Bigger ship. The ship he pulled up next to was about the size of a Navy Warship. When he got directly next to it, He saw it was a Navy Warship! Leon then braced him self for battle. Why would a Navy Warship come out into open sea to find him. He had gotten the letter from Admiral Holy L, but was it this serious. Leon looked up at the ship and noticed a Tall black figure standing on the edge of the ship. It was none other then Bill Binginton. Bill jumped from the edge of the ship and fell towards the ground. Falling to the dock of Leon's Ship from that height, if he were to hit it he would surely destroy his ship. Leon then used Busoshoku Haki to stop Bill just before he hit his ship. Doing so made Bill slip on the invisible shield and fall over.

"OUCH! THAT'S NO WAY TO TREAT A GUEST!"

"Your not a Guest..your trespassing on my ship you Black Hole Twit.."

"Hey that hurt..to think I only came here to say hello.."

"No..your here because you were told to team up with me to take out Space Emperor..Now I know Space Emperor and he isn't that much of a threat..but if we don't be cautious..we could suffer some major injury.."

"BLAH BLAH BLAH! I'll just send him into a Black Hole till he chokes on Darkness..he'll be so shocked that we won't have to kill him..BWAHAHHAHAHA!"

"Now Bill..our mission IS to Kill him...so lets not anger the Marines any more then they probably already are with all these crimes against the World Government and all going on..lets find him...kill him..and get this over with..and were taking my Ship.."

"But you know my powers activate when I sleep on accident..what if I.."

"You know what lets take both our ships..you lead.."

"Good Idea! See ya Leo! Shadow Man..."

Bill then turned his entire body into Darkness.

"..Shadow Sneak!"

He then sunk into the Shadow of his ship that covered over Leon's ship. Bill then returned to his ship steering wheel and began sailing east. Heading to the location of were Space Emperor was. Leon followed close after.
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Shichibukai's Orders (CLosed)   Serious:Shichibukai's Orders  (CLosed) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:46 pm

(Thread Closed)

(OOC Well there pretty nothing much else we can do on this thread so all warlords can seperate into there own seperate yonkou Hunting threads.)
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecenakama.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Shichibukai's Orders (CLosed)   Serious:Shichibukai's Orders  (CLosed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Serious:Shichibukai's Orders (CLosed)
Page 1 of 1