One Piece RP - Race to the New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best One Piece RP you will ever find

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki

Yuki

Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:41 am

Juffy were sleeping, without noticing that they headed for Loguetown... the birth place of the first pirate king Gol D. Roger.
Sonya and Genshi was competing to see who made the best dinner...
Juffy scratched her nose alittle becouse she smelled the wonderful smell of food Sonya and Genshi made...

Last edited by Yuki on Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:03 am

Genshi was cooking with much vigour. He wanted to be known as the best in the eyes of his crewmates. And if that meant having to outdo one of them, so be it. He felt pretty bad having taken the chore from Sonya, but this was his thing to do. If he didn't, he'd die of boredom. And that wouldn't do. He finished glazing the meat shanks and placed them on seperate plates, followed by decorating the ring of the plate with various sides such as rice, and potatoes. He put two plates on the table and brought the other one outside.

"She's asleep, this'll wake her." he said to himself.

He walked over to Juffy and held the plate under her nose. This'd wake her
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:14 am

Juffy smelled the food but she didn't wake up she grabbed the plate and ate while she sleeping... (amazing for a girl to do that... i know)
She began to snore alittle.. while she was eat sleeping...
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:24 am

Genshi rubbed her head. He found it a bit... weird, but you are who you are. genshi walked back into the kitchen to eat, wondering where Sonya went. He hoped she wouldn't have to eat cold food. Eh, she'd be fine.

"Time to eat." he said, eating his meal, awaiting the next adventure
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:14 am

Sonya awoke, Seeing that Genshi Made food for her almost made Her sick. "EH No thanks it looks gross. Ill just have to find time to eat something later. Sonya walked up to Deck to enjoy the Nice Breeze to get her mind off Genshi's Annoyances. These thoughts ran through Sonya's Mind. "Why in the hell Did Juffey ask me to Join her crew when they already have shity cook..... " Having to share a kitchen with a man infuriated Sonya. If that Man Ever crosses the Line with her should would kick the shit out of him.
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecenakama.rpg-board.net
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:03 am

Genshi felt a tear run down his face, she didn't want to eat his food. She mentioned how it looked unappealing. He sat down in front of his meals. Genshi was proud of his cooking but if even one of his crewmates didn't eat, he wasn't that great a cook. And he would accept nothing but great. He remembered Juffy ate his food, but she was asleep, whether or not she liked it was something he'd never know.

"It doesn't matter what she says, i like my cooking and thats all that matters." he thought to himself, eating his meal.

He was still crying, but he'd get over it.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:26 am

Juffy woke up, and stood up and began to stretch, then looked around and saw an island!
-Heha! An Island!
She yell'd and pointed towards it, she was really happy...
[b][i][u]Hmm... i wonder what that is for island?
She said and scratched her head...
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:33 am

Sonya Made her self a snack in the kitchen. The She made some icecream floats.With Whipcream and a cherry on top. Handing one to Juffey and Genshi. "Hope you enjoy just somthing i whipped up real quick... Hey Juffey where are we?"
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:49 am

Genshi was already stuffed. But this was made for him, and thus it was his responsibility to eat it, at least in his thoughts. He thought that last part extra loud so Sonya would hear. Genshi finished up super quick like and ran out on the deck. Genshi saw the island they were heading to. This means more supplies and great adventures. But first, he needed to pack up the extra meat shank. Wait, even if he did, Sonya wouldn't eat it.

"Oi, Sonya, why don't you take care of our supplies today. Get whatever you want." he said, beaming as usual.

**Juffy, what does that mean 'I wonder what that is for island'?**
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:35 am

looked at Sonya and thanked her and smiled then took the ice cream and began to eat,
- I don't know what that island is, we might know when we get closer.
Said Juffy and was thinking alittle while she was eating...
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:40 am

Sonya watched Juffey eat her Ice cream. " I Hope Its a nice Island. Ohh Maybe there wel lfind some interesting foods we can stock out ship with =) ... So Anyway Juffey whats our Goal as Pirates?"

Sonyas face lit up in a bright smile seeing Juffey enjoy her Ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:33 pm

Juffy smiled then turned around and looked at Sonya
-My goal is to become worlds first Pirate Queen!
Said Juffy and smiled at Sonya.
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:21 pm

Genshi also had a goal, but he didn't bother sharing it, it didn't seem important at the time. He repeated it in his head, simply as a motivation. He wanted to talk to Sonya, maybe about her disliking towards men, yet before she mentioned how it wasn't the time. Maybe now was the time? Eh, later today was probably better. He ran into the kitchen and wrapped up the meat and put it in a bag. He'd enjoy that later. Once he finished, he stood out the deck.

"I'm ready to go anytime." he said
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:38 pm

Sonya smiled at Juffeys Words "I Think you can do it =)! Ok Im ready to go as well."
Sonya Packed Her bag with supplies she might need. As the ship Docked at LougeTown Sonya Smiled at her crew.

"Do you guys know where were at? Where in LougeTown this is where the Gol D Roggers Was born an executed! This place is famous."
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:19 pm

A famous town? This was Genshi's chance. If he could make himself known here, he'd be known throughout this entire ocean. You know, perhaps. But perhaps was better than maybe. He ran to the bow (Front) of the ship, eager to dock. Oh man, this was just the beginning. And soon enough, they'd reach the grand line as a group of powerful pirates, and known too. He took several steps back,

"You guys wait if you want, I'm going ahead." he said, running to wards the bow, and leaping off.

Genshi barely made it, but he did. he was now on the island of Gol D. Roger's Birth. Maybe it was a symbol of something for them too, but he'd think of that later. At that note, he ran off, looking for something interesting.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:13 pm

-G....Gol D Roger!
She yell'd and disappeared right away when she took her first step into the land...(she ran super fast....)
-Gol D Roger!!! i'm must find the place where he was executed!
She said while she was running furiously!!
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:54 pm

Genshi was running all over the island. He had no idea where he was going or even why. Usually he'd pick up the supplies, but this time, he let Sonya take care of that. Although he had nothin to do, he kept exploring. After a while, he found himself in a weird part of town. There wasn't a single person on the street, he saw some people hiding behind walls, but other than that, no one.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" he shouted, hoping for a response.

"KUAHAHAHAHA." he heard.

Genshi turned around and saw nobody. He kept looking around for the source of that laugh. Eventually, he emerged from an alley. The man was about 7 feet, with a bald head and a large broadsword. He was waring a black vest with black shorts and a ripped up hat with straw taped to it.

"Who are you supposed to be? Some kinda pirate?" Genshi asked him,

"Kuahaha, no, I am the king of these streets. Anyone who comes by these streets has to go through me first. And by the guess of it, it's you, little boy."

A vein appeared on his forehead. He was being called a kid again. He unsheathed both his swords and stared at the man. A hint of hesitation appeared on his face. Genshi held both his swords horizentally.

"Kuaha, this is no time for playing. You can die Now." said the unknown man, swing his large sword downwards on Genshi.

"Pointless. Rising eagle." he shouted, swinging his swords upwards.

The swords released a spiky blue wave, breaking through the mans sword like glass and also cut him up. By the end he had two scars from his waists to his shoulders.

"Heh, i thought you would be stronger." he said, putting a smirk back on his face, whilst walking away, whistling.

When Genshi left, a group of people wearing tattered brown clothes came from the alleys. The spotted the downed man and remained silent. After a while, cheers were heard. The man who had kept them kidnapped for years had finally been defeated. They took this chance to run back to their own homes and families. Aswell as a marine to arrest this man and give a reward to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Roy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:05 am

Doku was one of the people in the crowd looking at the downed man. "A waste of skin...That's all you'll ever be." he said looking down at the man before walking off. "Now then...Off to find where Gol D Rogers took his final breath." the young silver haired man thought before spotting it in the distance. Coming up to a platform he smirked "Heh...Ground Zero...Where it all ended yet it all began...Lets hope the current king dies in a battle rather then stepping into the hang mans noose." he said looking at the platform some more.
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:10 am

Sonya SMiled As Juffey went running off. "I guess I'll meet up with you later Juffey!" SOnya went to the shops to scope out the latest fasinon and cook wear. If im going to become the greastist cook Im gonna have to do my best to beat Genshi. No damn way im gonna let him be head chief!. Sonya ran into the nearest cookery. Buying cook books and new knives and upgrading all her gear. "IM not gonna fall behind!"

Meanwhile
At the Louge town Docks The Fourth Division of Unholy Kingdom, LightForge Arrives. A Young man with brown eyes and short black hair, Has two Strong Metal Cyborg Arms that allow him to move heavy objects , wears blue shorts and a green shirt and brown boots. Very sad looking eyes hes not very tall being 5'5, around 18 steps off the boat. streaching his cyborg arms Smiled at his Crew of Giants. "Hey guys im gonna have to go this alone. Cant havea squad of giants running around town without freaking people out. The Giant and Giant monks Understood as they went about there business.

Walking into Town Louis Fredrick Felt good. "UNholy Picked me... Me of all people to find the Pirates Kings Daughter. I Better Find her and deliver Unholy's Message Before she leaves." The Cyborg man walked deeper into the city.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:17 am

Juffy charged at fast as she could, she didn't notice the marine seargent that walked infront of her...
- KYAA!! WATCH OUT!!!!
She yell'd to the marine seargent, the seargent took one step to the left and putted her foot infront so Juffy tripped...
-Gyaaa!!!!
Came out of her while she was flying towards a building, it didn't take long befor her head flew right into a wall...
Her head went through the wall and she got stuck with the head...
*Crap i can't get my head out!* She thought and tried to push her head out!
She began to jump around and tried as mutch as she could to push her head out...

-oh crap! i'm sorry i didn't mean to do that!
Said the seargent and tried to help Juffy out... Then a bunch of marines came
-Uhh? Seargent what is going on?
Said one of the marine and stared at the seargent
-Don't stand there help me!
Said the seargent and glared at them
-H-Hai!
Said the marines and grabbed on Juffy and tried to pull her out of the wall...
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:42 am

Genshi was still wandering the town, wondering how Juffy and Sonya were doing. They're fine he kept telling himself. Following a route of turns, he ended up at the door of a tavern. Genshi himself didn't drink liquor that often. He drank once or 4 times, but his main beverage is cola. Maybe They had some. Bursting through the door, he found a dark dank empty bar. He walked around and made his way behind the counter. No one. He was alone i this room.

"This is far to creepy." he thought to himself, grabbing a few bottles of liquor and colas.

He left the bar and started walking again. He found a large platform with a bunch of people gathered around.

"This must be it. Where the first king died. Man, He must;ve had some awesome adventures." he said aloud, having a few people look at him.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 1:07 am

-On three! 1! 2! 3!
She said and all began to pull when they suddenly notice Juffy's neck began to stretch out!
-EEHH!!! HER NECK!!!
Yell'd the marines and the people that was there and saw her neck stretches out.
-Akuma no mi user?
Said the Seargent, then the people began to help aswell to pull!
They all pulled as hardest as they could together then suddenly Juffy's head came out, and she flies away across the the city!
-KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
Heard the people in the city.

*Meanwhile on the platform*
The people was walking around when they suddenly heard someone screaming...
then Juffy came and crashed right into the ground infront of the platform...
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 1:30 am

Genshi saw someone hit the ground. Were they just flying? He an to the front of the crown and spotted the person.

"Juffy, are you alright?" he asked, helping her up. "What happened? You just came flying out of nowhere."

Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:33 am

Sonya finished updateing her cook supplyes and grabbed a few new cook books. after buying a pretty blue dress she ran off to find Juffey. "Maybe shell go on a date with me =)!" Sonya was getting her hopes up. but who knos maybe her captain would have a night on the town with her. Sonya skipped off in search of Juffey.

(Meanwhile)
Louis Fredric Finally found a girl that matches the picture Unholy had sent him. Running near the platform. "Thats Juffey alright!" Excited Louis ran up to Juffey and bowed before her. "Pirate Juffy It is an honor to be within your presence.... I Am sent by the Yonkou Unholy tp extend his generosity and friendship. I Am also here to Give you any aid you need even if it ment joining your crew. If you accept Unholy friendship he will enternally be your alley and friend."

Louis kept bowing his head. The young Cyborg blushed a little bit seeing how pretty Juffey was in person. Looking up at Her Louis Smiled as he said "Please say you accept my Captains Freindship it would mean the world to me... I mean him."
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:04 am

Genshi kept his hands on his swords. This man was sent by a yonkou, one of the most powerful pirates of the sea. And apparently his captain wanted Juffy's acquaintance. Probably due to her kinship. How would A yonkou know of that? And why wasn't he acknowledging Genshi's being there. Probably thought he was a bystander, Genshi decided to wait and see Juffy's actions, prepared to attack on command.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next