One Piece RP - Race to the New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best One Piece RP you will ever find

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sundae Float Arc!!!! (Open to everyone)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

Sundae Float Arc!!!! (Open to everyone) Empty
PostSubject: Sundae Float Arc!!!! (Open to everyone)   Sundae Float Arc!!!! (Open to everyone) EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:36 am

Sundae Float
A Country on a floating island. Where good people go to enjoy life and help on another ruled by Queen Sasha
This Island will float randomly through the grandline so not many people find it a second time.A very wonderful town with partys and happy people.

At this Time Unholy Kingdom Ships Grim Death & Rotting Skull have arrived. On Board of the Rotting Skull Shepard F Fate of the Third Division Steered the ship towards the island. "Get Ready everyone We Will claim this land for Emperor Unholy!"
the 145 mercenary cheered at Shepards words.

On the Ship Grim Death. Fifth Divison captain Daemon D Death Roared. "Lets see there blood spill onto the streets and stain this land in Unholy;s name!" The 50 Fishmen Cheered as the 45 space pirates ready'd themself.

(Meanwhile)
Vice Admiral Dakumaru and His assistant Killshot sailed to Sundae float. Aborad of the marine vessel. Dakumaru paced around. "I Know The Yonkou Unholy plans to attack this island i Will not allow it!" Kill shot smiled at Her captain. "Dont worry well beat the shit out of those dumb dumbs. Killshot ran up on Her Vice admiral and gave him a hug. Sharpfangs hissed his dissaproval of Dakumaru as Killshots breasts pushed up agansit Dakumaru squishing Sharpfang in between them. The Marine ready'd for battle.
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecenakama.rpg-board.net

Sundae Float Arc!!!! (Open to everyone)
Page 1 of 1