One Piece RP - Race to the New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best One Piece RP you will ever find

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen) Empty
PostSubject: Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen)   Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen) EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:16 am

Dorian sailed the East Blue on his Ship that he stole from some Rookie Pirates that were on the Island him and Leon were training on. With his new found abilities, Dorian was bound to take the world on with his soon to be crew! Dorian's first stop was Geninlo Island. And Island just West of the Island that Leon and Dorian were training on. He was hoping on this Island he'd find a new crew mate.

-Geninlo Island, Shore-

Dorian pulled his ship to shore and tied it down to a tree using ropes he had stored on his ship. He then began walking around looking for any one who looked strong.
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen)   Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:32 am

Van got in a fist fight with a few other pirates there. They claimed he had stolen they're guns and swords. Just because he had a large amount with him and they happened to have come from them, doesn't mean he stole them-Okay he stole them. But he was so tempted, seeing as they attacked him first.

"Give it up, you won't beat me." he said, taunting.

There were about 5 of them, but Van beat all but two, He was about to deliver the final punch to the apparent leader, when the second came from behind with a new sword, about to slice off Van's head. Without missing a beat, he pulled out hos gun and shot the second pirate in the chest.

"Man, that was a close one." he thought to himself, looking to the downed pirate.

He must've been popular, seeing as the three pirates Van had beaten before got up, with angry faces. And they're apparent captain seemed the angriest. He tackled Van, knocking him down as the other three ran for their stolen weapons. The gathered their guns and sword and ran to help their captain. But it wa too late, Van had shot a bullet into the captains head, killing him. The Angrier trio surrounded him, pointing their weapons. This was bad, he wouldn't be able to defend himself in this situation. Van put his gun away, a bit afraid of his situation. He prayed for a miracle, that was the only way he'd get out of this mess.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen)   Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:45 am

From behind. Van heard a faint.

"Invisible...."

Suddenly all three of the trio's heads quickly snapped back.

"BARE FIST!!!"

blood gushing out there open mouths. Dorian then ran up to Van, steam flowing out his body rapidly. He then stood in his fighting stance. Although he knew the pirates were down for the count.

"That should do it..I saw what you did..your really skilled.."
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen)   Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:00 am

Van held his breath for a moment. Had he just been saved? He turned to Dorian, and grinned.

"Thanks, how did you do that? I didn't even see anything, and at that distance you must've used a weapon." Van feared he had asked to many questions. If the man used speed or some sort of tool to attack, and knock these men out in 1 shot, he must've had some serious skills. Van extended his hand for a handshake.

"My name is Van, i'm a gunman. What's your name?" he asked

It would be wise to make an ally of someone so strong.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen)   Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:40 am

"Those guys were weak..."

Dorian saw no more enemies and released his 2nd Gear. He then turned towards Gen and gave off a wild grin. He shook his hand and noded as he closed his eyes.

"I'm Dorian..Fighter and Captain. I have the power of a Devil Fruit..Gomu Gomu No Mi to be exact..what you just saw as something I like to call 2nd Gear..gives me the ability to move 10x my normal inhuman speed and gives me 2x my strength..bummer I can only use it for about 10 minutes. Also, I saw your shooting. Your really good with a gun. I could use you as a first mate!"
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen)   Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:04 am

"Uhh, first mate?" he asked, a bit confused.

This man was so strong, and he was crewless? Oh well, more glory for him, and with Van as the first mate, he'd gain more strength, and possibly get back at that marine admiral.

"Okay Dorian, I'll join you. I don't see why not." he said,
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen)   Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:53 pm

Dorian then slammed his right fist into his open left palm and grinned. He nodded and made a serious face.

"Alright then..lets go!.."

"Not so fast..Mato.."

Introduction Box
Bako
Mato Mato No Mi

"You took down my crew..and for that you have to pay..Mato.."

"Why do you keep calling me a Target?"

"Because..all are my target..here..give me a handshake..as acceptance to our fight.."

"Um...Okay.."

As they shook hands, Bako grinned and quickly jumped back pulling out two boomerangs.

"Now I have you as my Target...DOUBLE RANG!!"

Before Bako could even thrown his Rangs. Dorian was already right next to him, so close he could grab him. Bako, shocked he was so inhumanly fast. Stood there. Dorian then cocked his arm back and punched Bako and sent him flying.

"BARE FIST!!!"
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen)   Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen) EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:43 am

More surprises, Dorian was stronger than Van had thought. Guess that guy wasn't as strong as he thought, if Dorian could brush him off so easily. Van set his eyes out to the sea, he was still able to see the dude, but just barely. He did make out the fact that he threw something, seemed like the boomerangs he had, Van wasn't worried, even an ace marksman couldn't hs them from his distance. Van turned to Dorian.

"Do you have a ship? Or something we could use to move on?" he asked
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen)   Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen) EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:02 am

Dorian landed on one foot then sprinted towards Van, putting one arm around Van's waist and quickly moving 3 feet to the side. The Boomerang figure Van saw was one of Bako's grappling Rangs. The Rang wrapped around a tree and Bako was pulled forward towards the Island.

"I don't die that easy!!"

"He's getting annoying.."
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen)   Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen) EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:34 pm

It was Van's turn, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a glass case with a handful of yellow, orange and red bullets kept seperated. He took a yellow one and put it in his gun. He jumped back to his place and took aim.

"Have a taste of my burst bullet." he said, pulling the trigger and shooting a large yellow arrow towards the matoman.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen)   Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen) EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:54 am

The Bullet then exploded on contact with Bako. When the smoke cleared Bako was seen just halfway on the shore and half way in the sea. Dorian then saw the rest of his crew slowly getting up and narrowed his eyes. He didn't feel like fighting but he would if he had to. He then looked towards Bako and saw a faint large shadow in the distance. It was a huge Navy ship. They must have been coming to recruit more members. Dorian then turned towards Van and his eyes popped out his head and his jaw dropped.

"CRAP LETS GO! THATS A VICE-ADMIRAL SHIP! LETS GO! AND NOW!"

Dorian then began running at an inhuman full speed north in the direction he anchored his ship on the Island.
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen)   Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:35 am

Dorian was running to fast for Van to catch him, but he'd get there too. He loaded another burst bullet in his pokcet and aimed it at an angle behind him. After pulling the trigger, he shot himself forward at high speeds. He hit the shore of the beach hard enough to make him bounce off the sand. Luckily, he landed right in Dorians ship.

"Ugh...Ready when you are...captain." h said, in a daze
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen)   Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:48 pm

Dorian stood in front of his steering wheel and looked down at Van who was face first in the Sandy Shore. He then span the ships wheel around and cause the ship to turn to the right.

"Come on! We gotta head out now! Or we'll get caught!"
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen)   Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:06 pm

*He landed inside but fine*

Van dragged himself inside, tire4d but also excited. This was his new life and nothing would ever be the same again.

"Where's our first stop Dorian?" he asked, trying to hide his enthousiasm.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen)   Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:53 pm

Dorian then began to sail north. Looking forward.

"Hmm..beats me..guess we'll just sail until we hit the Grandline and make stops along the way.."
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen)   Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:18 am

Van owed this man his life. And for that, he had to follow this man and serve as a crewmate. That was what his father taught him.

"Sounds good. Lets start this adventure of ours." he said, smiling
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen)   Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:37 pm

With a First Mate on his side, and a New Friend. Dorian set out to start his building of a crew.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen)   Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dorians Fist Crew Mate! Dorian Meets Van! A Bond never to be broken! (Open to only Me and Gen)
Page 1 of 1