One Piece RP - Race to the New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best One Piece RP you will ever find

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Lunar Pirates; Chapter 1: Reverse Mountain!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious: The Lunar Pirates; Chapter 1: Reverse Mountain! Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Lunar Pirates; Chapter 1: Reverse Mountain!   Serious: The Lunar Pirates; Chapter 1: Reverse Mountain! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:26 pm

After the meeting at Jaya, the Space Emperor, one of the four sea emperor's decided to head for the Reverse Mountain. With Mr. Blue a new recruit of his crew, he was planning to take over the whole mountain that surrounded the whole Grand Line and call it his very own territory. The yonkou was about to make his move. After traveling for a short period of time, the yonkou landed with his ship at the mountain on which East Blue and the Grand Line were connected. As soon as he landed he took a deep breath and said "Freeze the water Blue..." with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Lunar Pirates; Chapter 1: Reverse Mountain!   Serious: The Lunar Pirates; Chapter 1: Reverse Mountain! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:34 pm

Mr Blue Used "Ice Time!" Freezing the water for the space emperor
"Cold like my soul..... May thine agony rot with Frost"

Mr Blue Grabbed his Broad Axe from his back. "Captain Im ready for the Next Phase.... LEts show thems chumps what real pirates are like!" =)
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecenakama.rpg-board.net
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Lunar Pirates; Chapter 1: Reverse Mountain!   Serious: The Lunar Pirates; Chapter 1: Reverse Mountain! EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:25 am

Seeing his comrade freezing the river of the Reverse Mountain at East Blue's side, the Space Emperor laughed. His plan was going on perfectly. With the rivers frozen there was no way for any pirates to come from Grand Line to East Blue. He had blocked the place. The only way to come there was by flying, something impossible for most people. He said to his "Good job... With this, we have blocked East Blue. No Pirates can come here from the Grand Line... It is impossible.".
Afterwards, he started walking on the ice. The ice was quite stable. No ships would be able to pass from it. Mr. Blue had done a great job, indeed. The yonkou moved his hands on the sky and moved his head upwards. If his eyes under his black hood could be seen, everyone would be terrified from the evil look they had. He said "Reverse Mountain... East Blue... The weakest one of the seas... This shall do it... My empire shall be built! Soon, I will exterminate all of my enemies and I will dominate the whole world! It will all be mine!".
Definitely, the captain had some evil plans in his mind. Even if his goals were quite clear, it was difficult for anyone to predict how he would try to make them real...
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Lunar Pirates; Chapter 1: Reverse Mountain!   Serious: The Lunar Pirates; Chapter 1: Reverse Mountain! EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:25 am

Mr Blue seemed quite satified with his captain. "My lord if i may ask this of you. After your conquests i would be eternaly gratful if we could save my brothers and sisters from slavery within Impel down?" This was somthing that always bothered mr blue. How the world government captured blue gorrillas and used them for brute force. Mr blue was one of the very few gorrillas that could talk and hes been quite depressed over the matter.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Lunar Pirates; Chapter 1: Reverse Mountain!   Serious: The Lunar Pirates; Chapter 1: Reverse Mountain! EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:26 pm

"I guess I will help you as soon as we finish with our job here... Listen... We will establish our basement here. We will cut off East Blue from the rest of the world. This is the first part of the plan. As soon as we build the basement, then we shall head for Impel Down if you like..." were the words of the captain to his subordinate. He wanted to satisfy Mr. Blue. After all, his devil fruit ability was quite useful to him. With the user of the Hie Hie no Mi, he could freeze anything in his path. The world would be his for sure...
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Lunar Pirates; Chapter 1: Reverse Mountain!   Serious: The Lunar Pirates; Chapter 1: Reverse Mountain! EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:59 pm

Mr Blue face Beamed with happyness. Unfortanatly his Captain couldnt see behind his mask. Many pirate crews promised to help MrBlue but non could ever deliver those promises. Finally Mr Blue has found a capable Pirate crew that wont dissapoint him. Full of new life and spirit Mr Blues constant depression started to melt away.

"Captain! I'll do what ever iI can to help you just say the word and ill do everything in my power.
It may not seem like much to some but to the Blue Gorilla Who suffered salvery throught his entier life. Finally had somone to care enoguh about him to promise they would help save his clan. Those few Words the space emperor spoke had greatyl increased the moral of his Crewmate.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Lunar Pirates; Chapter 1: Reverse Mountain!   Serious: The Lunar Pirates; Chapter 1: Reverse Mountain! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:05 pm

"Relax Mr. Blue... When we free your comrades from Impel Down we will continue with our plan. I promise you not to let you down. Those who help me are never disappointed. I just need your loyalty and you will be greatly rewarded in no time..." were the words of the yonkou to the man. Then, he continued "Now, let us start building our basement..." and started working.
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Lunar Pirates; Chapter 1: Reverse Mountain!   Serious: The Lunar Pirates; Chapter 1: Reverse Mountain! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:51 pm

Mr blue nodded at The Space Emperor. Mr blue started to help him build there base. "Captain is there anything you want to to make with Ice to reinforce our base? lke huge icey spikes or somthing?"

Mr Blue noticed a huge cloud float above them. SMileing mr blue said. "Loks like its gonna be couldy today maybe I'll get to use my Blue Bomb. Heheheh.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Lunar Pirates; Chapter 1: Reverse Mountain!   Serious: The Lunar Pirates; Chapter 1: Reverse Mountain! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:29 am

"Do whatever you want as long as it is good for the place's defense... This area now belongs to us... And there will be nobody to stop us from taking it over!" were the words of the Space Emperor to his crewmate as he left for his room to rest...
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Lunar Pirates; Chapter 1: Reverse Mountain!   Serious: The Lunar Pirates; Chapter 1: Reverse Mountain! EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:03 am

M<r Blue happily went to work putting up barricades and reinforcing there base. "I must do a good job and please The Space Emperor!" Mr blue said to himself. After spending a few hours forifying. Mr Blue Made a cool ice sculpture of his captain. in the center of the base. Then entering an ice room he made took a nap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Lunar Pirates; Chapter 1: Reverse Mountain!   Serious: The Lunar Pirates; Chapter 1: Reverse Mountain! Empty

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Lunar Pirates; Chapter 1: Reverse Mountain!
Page 1 of 1