One Piece RP - Race to the New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best One Piece RP you will ever find

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki

Yuki

Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:19 pm

A nice fine day in East Blue, and a small sailing boat with the flag up was in the middle of the sea...
It headed towards a small little island named Gosa (Namis hometown)
- Now i can finally find new nakama!
Said Juffy and smilled with a big smile.
When she came to the island she started to stretch alittle then headed in to the town and looked around...
Then he saw the Straw Hat mark hanging up on the city (Luffy had taken over it)
- So Otōsan have taken over Nami-Obasans hometown... Nice!
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 9:35 pm

Genshi had been sailing for a long time, several days, and on his little boat his supplies were running low.

"I need to find an island, or i'm through." he thought to himself.

After a while, he had noticed an isaland in the distance. he paddled as fast as he could. Arriving in minutes he jumped out of his boat and started kissing the ground.

"Land, sweet sweet land."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 9:39 pm

Juffy walked around the city with a big smile on her face, then suddenly started to smell something tasty!
- Smells so good!!!
She said and ran towards the smell at full speed!!!
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:09 pm

After his Kissing bit, he decided to head out. Maybe this was the island where he'd meet a captain, and take him to out to the sea. The sooner that happened, the sooner he'd become famous. And with Fame came power. Or was it the other way around? It didn't matter, one was bound to come to him. He walked into the town, looking, talking to random people, asking if the were pirate captains. The usual answer being 'no'.

he started getting a bit discouraged when he saw a flag. It was the flag of the pirate king. Monkey D. Luffy. His hat on the skull. Genshi looked around and saw a similar strawhat one someone else. In fact, she was wearing an outfit similar to Luffy's. She also had a large snake with her, but that didn't bother him. He walked upto her to put his hand on her shoulder, but she ran off at high speed.

"Wha? OI, WAIT! I want to know if you're a pirate!" he shouted, running after her
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:16 pm

When she came to the stop of the smell she saw a open window with a pie on it, she looked around then took the pie and ate it with one bite! (Yeah i know... but shes luffys daughter after all...)
Then she heard somone yelling after her and then she turned around and saw a guy runing after her.
-Uhm... Yes, i'm a pirate.
she said and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:31 pm

Genshi was surprised at what he saw. She ate the pie in one bite, he mouth stretched like...like some kind of stretchy substance. She agreed, she was a pirate! He Put his hands on her shoulders.

"I want to go out to sea, i need a captain and crew. Will you be the captain?" he asked.

His focus was completely on the words that would follow.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:38 pm

-Yatta! i was looking for crew members!
She yell'd in happy voice and hugged Genshi
- Oh yeah What's your name?
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:48 pm

"Erh, I'm Genshi." he said, a bit surprised by the hug.

Wait, this was his chance to make a cool nickname for himself. He quickly got to thinking. WHen she let him go, he replied again,

"I am Genshi of the white hair. I am an awesome swordsman." he said.

He couldn't help keep his eyes on her snake.

"Mght I ask your name? And the, umm, Snake?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:00 pm

- Hmm? oh i'm Monkey Boa D. Juffy, nice to meet you!! and this is my pet Zerix!
She said with a happy voice.
- I'm the captain of the Straw Hearts Pirates!
She said and smiled towards Genshi.
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:23 pm

Yes, a captain, a crew...A future. He wasn't just going around random islands in search of adventure. he was now a pirate first mate.

"i am the first mate, right?" He asked.

Genshi was excited for his future as a pirate. Strong enemies, new friends and of course, FAME. But before all that came to fruition, they needed a ship and supplies.

"Um, you wouldn't happen to have ship, do you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:32 pm

- Yes your the First mate!
She said happily and then smiled.
-Well i got a small sailing boat for now... but i will get a big ship soon!
She said and giggle.
(you know you char should be abit suprised since "Monkey" is the is the pirate kings last name xD)

[Meanwhile]
- Hehe a Island to take over!
Said a captain (npc you can be him too)
A pirate ship headed for the village in full speed.
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:49 pm

Genshi was happy for his fu-WAIT A SECOND. Genshi fell to the floor and dragged himself to a wall. Monkey, Boa, those names. Genshi wasn't a historical dude, but those names were far to uncommon.

"I KNOW THOSE NAMES. Those are the names of The Pirate King. As well as he pirate empress. Whats the deal with that?"

Genshi wasn't usually this scared in front of people, especially not Pirates. Even more especially Pirate captains wanting him in their crews.

It was probably now that he noticed she sorta looked like The pIrate King Luffy.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:02 am

So looked abit supprised at Genshi when he fell to the ground
- Oh you mean Otōsan and okāsan
She said without to hasitate (shes not allowed to tell about her dad and mom xD)
- oh yeah! i forgot! i shouldn't have said that! eh... forget what i just said
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:20 am

Genshi jaw hit the ground, Those were her parents. Two people who made names for themselves. Two powerful people, despite working on opposing ends of the world. Genshi was impressed. People like her don't come by everyday. And being a pirate captain really something cool. He got up and calmed down.

"You;re secret is safe with me. I won't tell a soul." he said as sincerely as he could
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:34 am

She smiled big to Genshi
- Kid was it you who ate my pie!
Said Nojiko and smacked Juffy's head to the ground...
- Su... Su... Sumimasen
Said Juffy...

A gunshot shot up to the Sky
- This Island is no longers straw hats, its now mine and the Sky eyes pirates!
Said the captain and grin and evil smile.
-AHH! PIRATES!!!
yell'd the villagers...
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:18 am

Genshi chuckled a bit, guess she had that coming. He nelt down to help her up.

"Heh, are you okay?" he asked, still smiling.

He turned around when he heard the gunshot. He saw the man with the gun, apparently the captain of his crew. Genshi didn't really kno much about strawhat luffy. But he was the father of his captain, thus it was Genshi's responsibility to ensure this island future peace. H stood up and walked to the sky eyes captain.

"Oi Oi, I'm afraid I can't just let you do that." he said, unsheathing one of hi swords.

"See, I happen to like peace and quiet."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:32 am

Juffy stood up and looked at Nojiko...
- Ah You're Nami-Obasans Onee-cahn right?!
- Uhm.. yes... so?
- You know my father dont you?!
- uhm.. n... wait! your that kids daughter?!
She said and was supprised, Juffy nodded then jumped alittle when she heard the gunshot then turned around and heard what the pirate said...
Juffy got pist and charged towards the pirate!
The pirate shot Juffy, but it didn't work she just bounch it back, she smiled and said.
- You can't have this Island! Gomu Gomu no... Pistol!
She said as she stretched her fist far back then shot it towards the pirate!
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:46 am

Genshi truned to see a fist coming right at him, he quickly jumped to the side to let the fist pass. He turned to see Juffy stretching her arm. Like father like Daughter, huh? Wait was that right? That didn't matter. If she was as strong as either of her parents, she coud handle this pirate.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:55 am

As Juffy strucked the captain with her fist and sended him out to the sea!
- hehe!
was all the came out of her mouth.
She didn't notice the two other pirates that strucked down their swords towards her head.
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:13 am

Genshi wasn't all that surprised. He couldn't even se the pirate anymore. Genshi started chuckling again. He turned to congratulate his Captain, when he noticed the two other pirates, about to strike down on Juffy. Genshi quickly unsheathed his second sword.

"Get away from Her. Eagle strike!" he shouted, swinging both swords horizentally. A blue wave shot from the swords mid-swing. They travelled at high speeds. When it hit the pirates, the very impact sent them flying towards a wall. enshi turned around and gave the other pirates a scary look.

"Anyone else wanna fight?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:18 am

She looked up and saw the pirates fly away.
- Thanks Genshi-san
She said and smiled, then raised her fist.
- Now let's show these pirates how to fight!
She said and charged towards them.
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:39 am

Genshi ran up to the group. It was time to show off his strength to all those around him. With swords in hand, he started slashing left and right. He thought this was a bit easy. Maybe he was just that strong. he took out about 5 of them before on of them pulled a gun and pulled the trigger. Genshi was shot, but not killed. He looked up at the pirate who shot him. A grey substance covering his neck and face, except for his left eye and his hair. He tore a small hole in his shirt and pulled the bullet out ofthe substance.

"This yours?" he asked the one who shot him. That very pirate ran off, scared.

Genshi sheathed both his swords, as he wouldn't need them for now. He raised his fist, letting the grey substance cover his hands.

"Clay Boxing." He said, punching the pirates in front of him. Hed Let Juffy handle the rest.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:45 am

Juffy suddenly stopped and came up with an idea!
She began to spin her body around then she grabbed Genshi
- Genshi-san! Be ready! Let's take them out with one combine attacked!
She said and smiled towards Genshi, then began to spin around with Genshi in her hands.
-Gomu Gomu no!! Blade Canon!!!
She yell'd and threw Genshi towards the pirates.
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:03 am

Genshi was spinning at a high speed. How it happened or what was currently happening was completly out of his control. When he was released he was flying towards the other piates. He heard Juffy mention a blade cannon. Well apparently, he was the blade. He receded the clay from his hands and face, and grabbed his sheathed swords and pulled them out. When he got to the other end, landing at the end of the group, Genshi sheathed his swords again.

"Drawing style, eagle Talons." He said.

He hadn't counted, but his attack managed to strike down a lrge majority of them. Leaving about 6 of them. Genshi was also breathing heavily. That attack took a lot of energy, the previously wide awake swordsman was now tired.

"I leave the rest to you, Juffy." he said, falling to one knee.
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:02 am

Sonya Just finished working at the restaurant. Wiping the sweat from her brow Recived the belli shes earned for the day. After packing her tool she strolled down town. Enjoying he nice stroll she noticed a group of pirates Picking on a couple of people. And one of them was an extremely pretty girl. "Damn you men! Picking on a women like that! Ill Pound some manners into your head.!!!"

Sonya Charged one of the pirates using "Shoulder Kick!" Knocking one of the pirates down. "Men are just worthless..."
Sonya spit on the pirate she kicked on the ground.
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecenakama.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: Empty

Back to top Go down

Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next