One Piece RP - Race to the New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best One Piece RP you will ever find

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gen

Gen

Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:34 am

Genshi heard something. He turned to see a someone else, a new pirate. She kicked the other pirate down like he was nothing. They were pretty weak, but she was far stronger. Genshi tried to stand but ended up falling over.

"Damn, i'm still tired." he said.

He Heard her mention something about men being worthless.This lit a small metaphoric flame inside him. He forced himself up. If she thought men were worthless, than by deduction, he was worthless.

"Oi, take that back. We're not all worthless." he said, taking a step but falling over.
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:57 am

Hearing Genshi words. Sonya sped over to Genshi pokeing him on the chest with her finger. "What you dont agree with me? You dont know worthless men run out on there faimly on the first sign of adventures and abandons them??? We it figures a man would defend themselves..... Well i guess if you can show me your arent worthl;ess ill change my mind."

Sonya then turned her attention to Juffy. Quickly moving next to her she slid her arm around her. "Whats a pretty girl like you getting involved with these Pirates bastards?" Pointing at one of the men she kicked Sonya then turned her attention back to Juffy.
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecenakama.rpg-board.net
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:25 am

Whoever this woman was, she didn't seem like a threat. But what she said made him think. He needed to prove himself? Very well then, he'd show her. The remaining pirates turned to Genshi.

"Maybe while you're here, you can help me fight." he said, standing up.

His energy had returned, he sheathed both his swords and ran to the remaining 5 pirates. 3 of them backed away, but the remaining two we're cut up by Genshi's swords.

"Why don't you show me some of your strength. See if you have any right to call anyone worthless."
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:33 am

Sonya Sped Towards the 3 Pirates that Backed away with extream speed. Appeared In the middle of all three men Sonya used "Kick Barrage! "A barrage of hard kicks launched at multiple directions. All three Pirates fell to the ground with broken rib cages and busted knees.

"Whats the deal with these loosers?...... It takes a real fighter to disable there enemy. when anyone can kill them."

Clearly Sonya wasnt Impressed By Genshi at all but gave him a fake smile anyway. She would tolerate him for now just for the sake of Juffy the prettiest girl shes ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:28 am

Genshi was surprised at her strength. She beat them, leading to severe injuries. Guess he didn't have a reason to call her useless. He walked up to her, with his usually big grin.

"You're pretty strong, I'm Genshi. And This is my captain, Juffy." he said, worried that if he spoke of Juffys last name, this person might be afraid of her. But from what he saw before, this woman shouldn't be afraid of much.
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:34 am

With a bored Look Sonya Shook Genshi's hand then wiped her own on her black skirt. "Nice to meet you i guess... Very nice to meet you Juffy!" Sonya's favoritism to women was clear. But tried to seem nice to Genshi after all she didnt wanna upset the pretty girl.

"Well are you too huungry i can cook a mean meal?"
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:03 am

"Well, you do that. I'm going to go pick up some supplies. I'll meet you two later." he said, running towards a food store.

Genshi thought that...dammit, he hadn't gotten her name. Anyways, he felt she was a bit mean, but he was sure she didn't mean it. Maybe she just needed to get to know him better. Yeah that was it. Besides, with her strength and affection towards the captain, it was possible she just had a bad experience with men.

Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:38 am

-YATTA! i'm starving!, Thank you! i haven't eaten so mutch since i left my home.
She said and smiled toawrds Sonya and hugged her.
-C'mon let's go!
She said and grabbed Sonya's hands and jumped up and down in a happy town.
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:41 am

Pulling Juffy's Hand to her Apartment. Sonya took her upstairs. "Make your self at home im gonna cook us up somthing nice. Is there anything you'd like? =)" Sonya Gave Juffy a big smile as she blushed.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:02 am

-Well if you got sallad i'll be really happy
She said and smiled to Sonya and went to a table and sat down infront of it and took off her strawhat and putted it on the table.
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:10 am

Sonya returned with a big bowl of chicken salad. Steak with mashed potatoes, A Bowl full of fried Kalimari. And Some nice hot chilli. Seeting them infront of Juffy Brightly smiled at her. "I Hope you like it Juffy =) "

Placing a bottle of wine on the tabel Sonya poured Juffy somthing to drink. Her eyes Met Juffys Awaiting her approval.
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:17 am

Genshi filled his bag with various food stuffs. This was his job and he wouldn't blow it.

"I wonder what kind of food they like. Maybe meats." Genshi was yammering to himself,

The villagers in the store with him looked at him, thinking thoughts
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:29 am

She smiled and began to eat, it didn't take so long befor she ate everything and drank everything.
-Thank you! that was delicius!!
She said and smiled happyly!!
- Hey why don't you join my pirate crew?
She said and hold Sonya's hand and smiled at her!
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:12 am

Genshi was gathering his vaious things from his boat. Once all his things were gathered, he headed for the docks. After getting bored, he lied down, looking at the clouds pass.

"Man, i hope they get here soon." he muttered to himself.

He slowly drifted to sleep afterwards, dreaming of adventures of Dragons and princesses.
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:11 am

Sonya face turned a bright red color. "Of Course i will join you!. I Woulndt mind traveling around seeing the sights... PLus I like you alote =)" Sonya ran into the Kitchen over joyed Packing up here cooking supplies. The dashing to her room to pack clothes and other matierals she would need.

Returning to Juffey with a huge pack on her back Beamed with Happyness. "All packed and ready to Go Juffey!"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:20 am

-Yatta! Let's go!
She said and took her hat and putted it on, and grabbed Sonya's hand and headed towards the docks, *now my adventure finally starts!* was in Juffys mind and smiled.
When she was near the dock's she saw Gen there
- Genshi-san!!
She yell'd to Gen and waved her free hand and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:25 am

Genshi awoke from the calling.

"Keep it down everybody." he thought.

He considered saying it, but it could've been someone strong and scary. Wait, they called him by his name. Who on this island knew him. Juffy did, as did Sonya. Must;ve been them. Genshi sat up and turned to see them, he was happy since there adventure was about to begin, but upset since he was about to save the princess in his dream.

"Damn princess, i killed so many dragons." he thought to himself again.

"Are you two ready to leave yet?"
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:27 am

Following Juffey Was the happyiest moment of Sonyas Life. thinking to her self (This is going to be the greastist adventure ever! I Wonder what i Will find out there!) As the reached the docks Sonya marvaled at there sailing boat. "Oh this looks nice and cozy =)"

Turning her attendtion to Gen Sonya gave him a small smile. "Oh hey you..... Sorry about before."
Jumping on the sail;ing boat Sonya un packed her things.
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:39 am

Sigh, she wasn't a nice person. She was trying but she wasn't. To most people, this would mean trouble. But not Genshi, he believed she had a troubling experience in the past. He'd ask her someday, but this was too soon. Aw hell, there's no such thing as too soon.

"Listen, you don't have to pretend. I can tell you have a problem with men. Is it something you wanna talk about?" he said,

Genshi remembered hearing that sharing is a good way to make friends. He shared a lot of things, things no one cared for. Which would explain his few friends
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:59 am

Juffy jumped into the boat then grabbed Genshi and his things and pulled him into the boat
-Let's go now!
She said and looked at Genshi, then knocked alittle on the floor of the boat then the boat started to move.
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:07 am

Sonya frowned At Genshi. "Thanks for asking but id really not like to talk about that right now. Maybe somother time i dont wanna ruin the mood."

Sonya Went into the kitchen to make them a snack.
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:27 am

Genshi felt a bit...well he didn't know. He wasn't a doctor. He was a cook. And Sonya going to make Juffy and him a snack was a job for the cook. With him as the cook-you know what, enough thoughts, its time for words.

"Pardon me for a bit captain." he said looking at Juffy before walking into the kitchen.

"Excuse me, Sonya, but I'm the chef of this ship. I'll cook you and Juffy a snack." he said
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:33 am

Juffy smiled and lied down and stared towards the sky...
*Today my adventure begins* was in her eyes befor she closed her eyes and fell asleep...
*Wait there Otōsan, We'll be meeting soon!*
(Notice one thing i do (*) when Juffy is thinking and (-) when she talks)

~End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!: - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 1 Romance Dawn!:
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the New World :: Role Play here-
Jump to: