One Piece RP - Race to the New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best One Piece RP you will ever find

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki

Yuki

Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)   Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 9:18 pm

The small Moch town of jaya lively and full of pirates...
The captain of Angel Pirates had landed in the harbor then headed to the bar...
- Hmm... Lets go Chusei... we will wait for the others in the bar...
all the pirates around him was afried when they saw Vincent passing by...

~Meanwhile~
- Sarquiss we got to run!! one of the Yonkou is on the way here!!
Said one of the pirate in Sarquiss pirate in panic...
- Ha that kid can't be that though! Hahaha!

Vincent stepped into the bar then satt down...
- Give me your strongest Sake...
- Hai!
Said the bartender and gave a bottle of his strongest sake to Vincent...
Vincent was about to take it then suddenly Sarquiss came and took it and drank it..
- This stuff is only for REAL pirates!
Said Bellamy and struck a fist towards Vincent.
!5 seconds later!
Sarquiss flies out through the door and faints..
Back to top Go down
Nizel

Nizel

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)   Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:54 am

Nizel and his crew's ship just arrived at the dock.

-Motoko come with me. We're going into town!

Motoko jumped down from the ship to follow Nizel.

-Oh Nizel, we should probably wear these.

Motoko then took two cloaks out of his bag.

-We need to inspect the other pirates in this town. We must not start a panic.

Great idea Motoko. Lets do that.

Nizel and Motoko then put on their cloaks and continued into the town. They then found the bar where Sarquiss was knocked out, outside of the bar.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)   Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:07 am

- I know you're there Nizel... get inside i need to talk with you
Said Vincent and drank his sake, and was fliping a coin over and over again...
Back to top Go down
Nizel

Nizel

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)   Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:10 am

Nizel looks over into the bar.
Very observant Vincent. Motoko, wait here.
Nizel uncloaked himself and sat down next to Vincent.
What do you need to 'talk' about..?
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)   Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:14 am

Vincent stopped flipping the coin then reached for his pocket...
he pulled out a picture of Monkey Boa D. Juffy.
- Do you know who this girl is? She's the daughter of the pirate king Monkey D. Luffy and grand daughter of Monkey D. Dragon and great granddaughter of the great marine here Monkey D. Garp...
Said Vincent and took another sip of his sake...
Back to top Go down
Nizel

Nizel

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)   Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:21 am

Nizel looks at the picture of Juffy.
-Sorry Vincent, never heard of her. She's got quite the family line. Is she some rookie?
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)   Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:27 am

- She's not a pirate yet... but we need to protect her... at any cost against the admirals... she still is to young to die, she might be the next one who creates the next pirate era...
Said Vincent and looked at the bottle of sake and was thinking...
- Since we don't know if Shanks, Kaido or big mom is still out there... but we do know that the pirate king is out there... and if he would find out his daughter dies... he would not just kill the marines... he would go after us too... so we got to keep this information away from all others... Becouse we both know we are no match against the pirate king, garp or even dragon... he said and looked at Nizel with a serious look.
Back to top Go down
Nizel

Nizel

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)   Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:32 am

-I understand Vincent.
Nizel then lifted up his headband revealing his right eye covered by his Bleaz clan tattoo.
-Well then I'll be going.
Nizel then stood up and walked to the door.
-Motoko, no need for that cloak anymore. I kinda already gave us away.
Motoko took off his cloak with a sigh.
-Nizel you need to think things through. Weren't we going to learn about other pirates like I said?
-Too late now.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)   Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:36 am

- Wait Nizel!
Said Vincent and went after him and grabbed his shoulder...
-That wasn't the only reason i called you here... i called you here for making a truth between the Bleaz Pirates and Angel Pirates.
He said and looked at Nizel...
- I have a feeling, that we might have to fight a big threat someday... and i am never wrong...
He said to Nizel.
Back to top Go down
Nizel

Nizel

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)   Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:40 am

Nizel looks at Vincent.
-Alright! I accept your request. Two Yonkou as allys is quite a strong team. When this 'threat' comes we'll be ready for it.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)   Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:47 am

Vincent nodded and then turn around...
- Oh yeah... Nizel you should stay alittle longer... Unholy will come soon too...
Said Vincent and went inside the bar again and began to drink his sake again...
Back to top Go down
Nizel

Nizel

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)   Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:58 am

-Alright, i'll stay.
Nizel and Motoko then disapeared then reappeared jumping across the rooftops.
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)   Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:14 am

A Sound of cannon fires from the distance. Destroying a 3 ships and a couple of buildings. Soon after that you could hear screaming and crys for help outside. after an hour or so past The door Opened.

A Giant with long black hair and Glowing Evil green eyes walked inside. On his left shoulder was Veronica queen of salamthia and on his right shoulder was Ignis The Miracle man.Vincent and Amanda walked along site there captain
Unholy shouted with a deep voice making the room tremble. "Who Has the nerve to call me to such an unsightly place!!!"

(OOC Who else is a yonkou Now i didnt see anyone apply for the position so im confused?)
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecenakama.rpg-board.net
Nizel

Nizel

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)   Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:11 am

Nizel and Motoko are on the other side of the bar
-Looks like you finally got here Unholy! Hahaha!
Nizel then had a grin on his face.
-You should go talk to Vincent. I think he should still be in here.
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)   Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:41 am

Unholy Frowned Seeing This man casually say his name. With cold evil eyes unholy said. "Why Isnt it Yonkou Niizel... Whats this meeting all about?" Unholy sat across From Vincent with Veronica and Ignis still on his shoulder.

Meanwhile Vincent Vladimire and Amanda Stepp stood guard over Unholy.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)   Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:30 am

Vincent yawned and kept drinking his sake... he stood up took two big bottles of sake...
and threw one to Unholy
-Here catch, we need to talk, and its important...
He said and took a chair and satt infront of Unholy.
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)   Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:36 am

Unholy drank the saki in one gulp. "SO whats this about Vincent? Calling me all the way out here without any details?"
Unholy gave Vincent an annoyed expression. Veronica frowned Im thirsty too Honey what gives?" Ignis nodded in agreement as Unholy ordered for Saki.

Unholys Royal guards stood on guard for any attempt of mischief.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)   Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:47 am

Vincent took a gulp of his sake, then took out a photo of Monkey Boa D. Juffy and threw it towards Unholy... (no one else knows about her ok? then i mean marines and other pirates...)
-See if you recognize this girl...
He said and began to drink again.
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)   Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:51 am

Unholy Frowned. "You brought me all the way down here to show me a picture of a girl you dressed up to look like the pirate king!" Unholy slammed his fists on the table. The waiteress handed Ignis and Veronica some saki.

Unholy Frowned at Vincent. "Ok ill humor you whats so great about her?" Unholy waited for vincents respaonce.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)   Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:57 am

Vincent suprisely grined and looked at Unholy
-That kid is the Pirate kings daughter, Monkey Boa D. Juffy, daughter to pirate Empress aswell and granddaughter to Kakumeika Dragon and great granddaughter to Great marine hero Garp...
Said Vincent and smiled alittle and took another sip of his sake.
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)   Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:06 am

Unholy frown turning into a huge evil grin. "Oh really now... If I couldget ahold of her i could get leverage over the Pirate king himself.... Hmmm She must not be allowed to die. Let it be know if anyone harms her they will recive a death sentence from Unholy Hiimself. MOhaahahahaha " Unholy stood up from the table to leave. To find Chusei's blades pointed at Unholy. "You killed our master and Took my sister into your crew! Return her to me at once!"

Nightwind appeared in the door way. Chusei Mind your own business... lets get out of here Captain"

Chusei sheathed his blades. Captain should i let this vile pirate go?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)   Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:16 am

- Sitt down Unholy! were not done talking, that wasn't the only reason why i called you yonkous here! so sitt down and be quiet!
Said Vincent and looked at Unholy with a serious look. (which is rarely to see him do)
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)   Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:16 am

Unholy sighed and shoved Chusei out of the way and took a seat across from Vincent again. "Ok whats the other reason?"
Unholys patience started to run out. But the Part about the Pirate kings daughter has intriged him. Deciding to hear vincent out Unholy ordered a few barrels of dark beer.

"Ok my fellow Emperor What do you need me for?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)   Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:23 am

-We have to leave the pirate kings daughter alone! becouse we both know what happens if we touch her... not only pirate king would go after us yonkou! Dragon, garp and the whole army of amazon lily would... and we both know we dont stand a chance against them all... we need to protect her from the admirals at any cost! becouse if they notice that pirate king have a daughter... shes good as dead, and shes way to young to die... but i know she might be the pirate that will show us the new pirate era! anyway for the other reason why i called you... i want to make a alliance between us, becouse there will be a threat that we can't handle with just one of us!
he said and glared at Unholy.
Back to top Go down
Nizel

Nizel

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)   Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:59 am

Nizel looked at Unholy with hatred.
-Unholy.
Nizel's look grew more intense.
-Normally I would kill you the second you came here, unfortunatly I have to work together with you for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)   Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next