One Piece RP - Race to the New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best One Piece RP you will ever find

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)   Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:13 am

Unholy finished listening to Vincent Preach to him. Many thoughts ran through Unholys Sinister mind."I'll agree to an Alliance Yonkou Vincent for the time being. After all your the only Yonkou that i respect at the moment. On the Subject on Juffey I Agree for the Most part. She Is the Key to the New Pirate Era So I Will see it personally that She is allowed to do just that." Unholy stood up again after drinking another Barrel of Dark Ale. "I'll Bid you good Day Vincent. Call me with this communicator if anything else of Urgency comes to mind." Unholy tossed Vincent a black snail communicator.

Before walking out the door Unholy Turned to Nizel. Of Course we do not have an alliance Nizel... I have no Idea how you became a Yonkou I find it an Insult we breath the same air. So as a sign as friendship with Vincent i will spare your worthless Life today."

Unholy Left the Bar and headed back to his ship. Thinking to himself. (This could become a great opportunity for who ever plays there hand correctly.. Hehehehhehe!)

Unholy booming voice yelled. "Unholy Pirates were leaving!!!' All Unholys forces stopped there mayhem. As they returned to there ships leaving the streets filled with blood of the innocent.

Onboard ship Unholy frowned. "Vincent should know by now I leave a trail of Death were ever we go. Oh well there blood is on his hands MOahahahahahahha!" Sailing out to sea Unholy had one patricular girl on his mind (Juffey I Must see you face to face. The Girl who will change my destiny.....)
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecenakama.rpg-board.net
Nizel

Nizel

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)   Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:22 am

-We can't spend anymore time here. We're leaving Vincent.
Nizel and Motoko then got up and left.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)   Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:37 am

-I understand Nizel, i have to go aswell... and find the fourth Yonkou and talk with him... Let's go Chusei.
Said Vincent and left the bar and headed for the docks.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)   Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:51 pm

Meanwhile, as everyone left from the meeting place, something weird happened... At the spot where everyone was before, moonlight came from the sky and reached the ground in less than a single second. As the moonlight reached the ground, a crater was created. Afterwards, the moonlight started materializing slowly and a man with a hooded man with a black coat, black gloves and black boots appeared in the place. He laughed and said "I guess I agree as well, my fellow yonkous... This alliance might benefit me and my plans...". The last of the yonkou was actually there from the begining, hiding at the sky in his element form and was listening to them. Nobody had noticed him, but he was there... Apparently, he agreed with everything that was said. And so, the alliance between the four yonkou was now official as the Space Emperor, the last one of them was positive for it, as well.
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)   Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:44 am

(Chusei)
Chusei Followed hi Captain Oustisde just as the fly space ship landed. Drawing Both swords Chusei Stood between his Vincent and the space ship. "Captain.... What the hell is that thing?"

(Mr Blue)
On Board the Space Ship The Blue Gorilla Mr Blue wasnt in the most cheerful of moods. "Wow Im still not used to that Space Emperor.....Blarg!" Mr Blue leaned over the edge to puke. After Recovering Mr Blue finally smiled they have landed what a relief. Mr Blue Reported in to the Space Emperor. "Sir We have landed what are your orders?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)   Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:07 pm

"There was no need for you to come Blue... I have already listened to what the other Yonkous said... We would better depart now. We have a job to do... We have to start our raid to the Grand Line... And trust me, that raid will probably bring out a war soon... Just wait...". Afterwards, he walked towards his ship. He started laughing evily as he was about to depart from Jaya... His plan would be perfect. Now that all of the yonkous had agreed for an alliance between them, the Space Emperor would start his rampage on the Grand Line. Soon enough, the whole world would learn of his name. The first phase of the act has started. As soon as he stopped laughing, he turned his head towards Mr. Blue and pointed towards him. He said "Okay, Blue. Head for the Reverse Mountain. This is where we shall start... We will put up a show there, which all of the people will be looking at outstanded. We shall start shaking the whole world from there! BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! BLAHAHAHA!".
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)   Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:44 pm

Mr Blue Smiled at his brilliant Captain."You got it my lord. Ill change our course to the Reverse mountain immediately!" Mr Blue Smiled finally he was under the command with someone with more than half a brain. With The Space Emperor WHo knows how far they'd go...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)   Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Yonkou Meets each other in Jaya.(Yonkous only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2