One Piece RP - Race to the New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best One Piece RP you will ever find

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki

Yuki

Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 1:11 pm

Juffy stood up and brushed of the dirt of her cloths...
- You can't join it.
She said and then went towards there Gol D Roger died...
She didn't want someone who were already in a pirate crew... She didn't even look at Louis... she just walked away.

When she came to the platform where the form pirate king died she smiled, and stretched her arm upp to the top and pulled herself up and satt there.
- Oi! Kid get down from there!
yelled a few peoples towards her, but she ignored them and was enjoying the big view.
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 2:48 pm

Louis frowned with a sad look on his face. "Im sorry that its come to this Juffey.... Not accepting Unholy's hand in friendship may have been te bigest mistack of your life..... I hope we never cross paths again because i will fear for your safety.... Dauhter of Pirate king Monkey D Luffey!! you are nw a sworn enemy of The Yonkou Unholy! may your adventures hone your skills so that you may be able to stand up to the All mighty Darkener! Farwell Juffey..."

Louis turned his bck on Juffey as he slowly headed back to Lightforge. "Surely Unholy will execute me for my failure maybe this tasks wasnt a good blessing after all..." Louis continued to his ship in fear of what the greatist monster the see has ever know would do to him.

(Meanwhile)
Sonya finally caught up with her crew still wearing a pretty blue dress she bought ranup to Juffey. standing at the bas of the pillar SOnya waved a Juffey. "Hi Juffey! I bought a new dress you like it?... Oh hey Genshi....." SOnya started to get used to seeing her rival. So at least now she didnt wanna pke at the site of him.
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecenakama.rpg-board.net
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:41 pm

~Meanwhile at the Docks~
-Hmm... a ship from Unholy... i recognize it anywhere... can't i go to a place on my day off without seeing some worthless shit pirates!
Said Admiral Kaname and scratched her head, she satt down and was waiting infront of Louis boat. (She have study all yonkous crews and members so she knows who Louis is)

-Meanwhile-
Juffy looked at Sonya and smiled
- Cute dress Sonya! It's really suits you
She said and had a big smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:54 pm

(Sonya)
Sonya Hugged Juffey. "Thank you!. Im glad you like it =). So how about this town aye? I think its pretty cool." Sonya Giggled when she hear Juffeys approval.
"Hey Juffey im gonna go check out the market Maybe i'll find somthing tasety to cook for everyone =)" SOnya skipped off hapily towards the market.

(Louis)
As Louis Finally walked back to his ship he stopped dead in his tracks. A Marine was waiting for him. And not just any marine this one had the rank of an admiral! Louis reconized the uniform and even Kamae face from The Daily Newspaper from the mail delivering seagull.

Louis started to panic he was a good 20 feet away from his ship. If he could just get there his crew would greatly increase his odds of survival
"Guess I Dont have to wait for Unholy to Punish me... I Might just get my unwanted reward alittle earlyer than I thought."

Many thoughts ran through Louis Fredric's Mind. (I cant win a fight against the Phoniex. Maybe shell let me go if i tell her about Juffey. But if i tell the admiral Unholy will be angry. But Juffey refused UNholys hand of friendship So Unholy might actually want me to spread the information out. Esphically if it makes an Admiral run around Chaseing just a little girl. Giving Us A Chance to fullfill Unholys Wishes. Thank god Kamae cant read my thoughts.)

Louis Smiled At Kamae. "Hello Admiral nice day isnit? Are you here to deliver a message to the Pirate Kings daughter as well?"

(Somwhere in the grandline)
Unholy had been listening in on His latest plan. smileing at Veronica said. "You friend Louis is one of the Nicest guys we got. He should have any problems......" The Snial bug UNholy spys planted on Louis finally recived His transmission for the past 4 hours.
After Hearing the results. Unholy yelled in Anger"AHHHHHHH! Damnit! Louis Failed he even told that goddamn admiral about her....."
UNholy paced around Divinty trying to figure out a way to patch this up. "If Louis Doesnt get killed by that damn Admiral hes Going to Oceans tower After being Imprisoned there for awhile well reprogram him and change him into a fighting machine that wont disapoint!!!.. I'll figure out somthing else to do with Juffey. Any Damn beggining Pirate would Jump at the chance to be under my wing...."
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:09 pm

Most of the color left Genshi's face. A yonkou was now an enemy, a yonkou! Thats so cool, not even at the grand line yet, and they already have sworn enemies. What did this mean for him and his crew.

"I guess we won't be able to just wander this world freely." He thought to himself.

Seemed Sonya was still picking up some supplies. Genshi had already explored most of the island, leaving him with nothing to do. He reached into his pocket and took out a bottle of cola, sitting on the steps, he opened it and started drinking while waiting for Juffy.

"Nothing better to do, I'll just wait for Juffy." he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:13 pm

Kaname stared at Louis then suddenly grabbed his throat and lifted Louis like he was nothing...
- Pirate kings daughter? Tell me more.
She said and glared at him.

-Meanwhile-
Juffy jumped down then began to run around the city, she was really happy but she got lost quite quick...
she looked around...
- Hmm.. where am i?
She said and looked around then saw a costume shop, she decided to test some costumes.
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:25 pm

(Louis)
Louis Gasped for breath. As he handed The Admiral a picture Of Juffey. "Shes where the old Pirate King was executed...Ug.." Falling to the ground Louis stammered for breath as he slowly regained his composer. Louis ran to his ship. Once on board yelled. "I Could have our Giant Divison tear this town apart!!!! but its your lucky day becasue i gotta report back!"
Lightforge started to Leae the Harbor.

(Sonya)
Finding a Huge Elephant Tuna Fish. Releiving her wallet of her funds. Sonya slung the giant fish over her shoulder and she struggled to get it back to there ship. "There gonna love this! I Cant wait to see the look on there faces!"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:33 pm

(Kaname)
-As if i would let you escape...
She said and turned around and took a deep breath, then shot a giant bolt of fire towards Louis and his ship.
then she turned around...
-The king got a daughter... i must find her right away!
She said and transformed and flew towards Gol D rogers execution platform.

(Juffy)
Juffy found a nice dress, hat and a umbrella (you know like old fashioned rich girl cloths)
She paid it and went out with a smile on her face.
- hehe! this is Beautiful!
She said and walked towards the shop across the street (sword shop)
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:44 pm

(LightForge)
One of the Giant aborard ship jumped intfront the the fire ball aking the hit. Scorch marks singed his chest with third degree burns. Two more Gaints pulled him back onto the ship while one of the Monks went awy to patching him up. His voice boomed. "This isnt gonna be pretty I need more bandages and ointment now"
Moveing the Ship out of Harbor. Louis Steered the Massive Ship Lightforge towards the Grandline. "Unholy would kill me if I sunk his Gaint Division..."

(Sonya)
After stuffing the Elephant Tuna in her own personal frigerator Sonya locked her series of locks. "Not gonna let Genshi get the credit for this puppy! Hehehehe"

Searching for her captain Sonya witnessed The Admiral Attack Louis. Overhearing the words Juffey and Pirate kig sent Sonya in a panic and she sped towards Juffeys last location. "I gotta find and warn her efore the admiral gets ahold of her!" Sonya ran like her life depened on it.
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:28 pm

Genshi had lost track of Juffy. Man he wasn't very good at this waiting-with-the-captain thing. Finishing his bottle of cola, he stood up and looked around. He was also getting tired, with all this walking. Seeing as Sonya really cared about cooking, he'd let her handle the food. But what about him? Maybe he'd wander the streets some more, look for something really cool.

"I already wandered most of this island. Maybe i'll just buy a few things." He said to himself.

Genshi stood up and was about to walk away when he noticed someone running. It looked like Sonya. He waved to her, as was she up to? Something involving the captain?
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:38 pm

Sonya Yelled at Genshi "Genshi! there's an Admiral here and hes on to Us we gotta warn the Captain!"
Sonya grabbed Genshis's Hand "Common we gotta FInd her now!"
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:56 pm

Genshi sighed. Never a dull moment, except the preceding few. But that was out of the matter. An Admiral was searching for Juffy and as her crew, Sonya and Genshi had to stop them. Genshi pointed to an alley where Juffy ran in.

"She ran this way." he said, dragging Sonya.

Runing through the street on he other side, they ran past a woman wearing an old timey dress and umbrella. Probably nobody. But that very thought stopped Gen in his tracks. he turned to face the woman, he turnd her around two, to see Juffy's smiling face. Genshi sighed in relief.

"We found her, now what?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:08 pm

- Hi guys! what are you up too, oh yeah i almost forgot! Come with me!!.
She said and suddenly grabbed Genshi's arm and Sonya's arm and pulled them into the costume shop, then began to rip off their cloths and dressed them with funny costume by force.
-SO CUTE!!!
She said and smiled!(you can choose any kind of costume)

(Kaname)
- Where is she... I must find her and capture her fast!
She said and flew around the city and searched for her as fasted as she could!
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:24 pm

Genshi got a bit surprised when he ended up in his costume.

"What? Where did I go just now? And what Am I wearing" he asked. His voiced muffled by his silly costume.

Genshi was the one unfortunate soul to have the full chicken costume. He couldn't see very well, but he was certain people were laughing. And with most of his clothes torn off, this, as well as his boxers, was all he had. He picked up his swords that were pulled off by Juffy.

"I feel...delicious. But surely we've lost all suspicion."
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:42 pm

As Juffey Stripped and dressed Sonya. She blushed a bright red as her hands movd across here body. "Oh Juffey ... Oh..." Juffey dressed Sonya up as a cute maid outfit. Doing a little spin ariund for Juffey. Sonya completely forgot what her mission was for a few moments. "Oh Juffey your Costume is beuttiful!.We gotta try clothes on more often.... AHhh! I forgot Juffey an Admiral is looking for you!"

Placeing her hand on the side of her face sonya sighed. I cant belive I let that slip my mind for even a second. Im sorry Juffey."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:58 pm

- Don't worry Sonya, she can't recognize if were disguised right?
She said and smiled and went of the store and then she went into the sword shop across the street.
She searched for a special sword...
-Hmm... Not this one...
She said and searched around bly thousen of swords.

(Kaname)
Kaname flew around the city and saw a seargent on the ground she flew down towards her (Can someone make the seargent please... and she must be a female)
- A-ADMIRAL KANAME!!!
Said the marine and the peoples that was around
- Seargent, we have a mission... we got a sertain girl...
Said Kaname to the seargent and began to walk around to streets to streets...
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:33 am

Genshi was having trouble getting his swords on in his feather clad outfit. He decided just to carry hem in his hands, his sweaty feathery hands.

"Oi, Captain, what are you doing now?" he asked, walking to the sword shop.

Meanwhile

Paula was playing her guitar sword with her headphones on, when she heard her platoon calling out to Admiral Kaname. She took off her headphones quickly and saluted the admiral.

"Eh? Searching for a girl? Whats so special about her?" she asked, following Kaname from behind.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:44 am

Juffy picked up a sword and looked at it...
- I'm looking for a good sword for you, the one you have will break really soon, i know that since uncle Zoro thaught me about the swords when i was little.
Said Juffy and picked up a new sword and looked at it...
"Not that one" she said again and threw it back then picked up another sword and looked at it.
- Here it is!
She said and wen't to the owner and baught the sword for 1,000,000 beli (she got 80,000,000 beli from her kingdom if you wonder)
- Here you have Genshi
She said and handed over the sword to Genshi with a smile on her face.
(The Blade But instead of the red part its Blue Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) - Page 2 Shuusu10)

(Kaname)
Kaname didn't answer just kept walking around...
- Just look for girl with a strawhat!
She said and searched around for Juffy...
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:13 am

Genshi dropped both his sword and caught the new one.

"Oh man, this thing is soo cool." he thought to himself, drooling behind his chicken mask.

But something else caught his eye. A second sword on a pedestal, Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) - Page 2 51fN1QD%2BOwL._SL500_AA300_. He quickly walked to it and picked it up. It was incredible. Holding bot swords, he swung them around a bit, jumped while spinning.

"Hey old timer, I'll give you 50,000 berries for this sword.

"Are you kidding me, that sword is worth over 2,000,000." said the clerk.

"100,000 berries. And thats as far as I'll go." Genshi replied.

"2 MILLION" Shouted the clerk.

Genshi considered asking Juffy, but that would be far to embarrassing. *Sigh* There goes 2 million. Heran back to the costume shop and grabbEd his pants. Returning to the shop, he reached into his pocket and took out a large pile of money.

"Keep the change." he said, swinging his new swords. He placed them in their new sheaths and grabbed his old swords. he handed them to the owner.

"Take good care of these. I thank you." he said. The owner was officially freaked out. He had haggled with a chicken and had recieved a set of swords from said chicken.

Genshi was happy as could be. He held his new weapons and gave a hug to Juffy.

"Thank you very much, captain." he said.

[b]MEANWHILE *AGAIN*

Paula saluted the admiral and ran off, in search of the target. She had run a long distance when she found a downed man, he held a broken broadsword and was cut badly, she heard some stories from a couple of people. Apparently, a young man with white hair came by and killed him. Then something about a horse drawn carriage. Paula ignored that last bit, but took what she knew, she ordered her officers to arrest the defeated swordsman and search for the white haired boy. After some more running time, she found a man in a chicken suit hugging a woman in old style clothing.

"Not the weirdest thing i've seen before." she thought to herself, thinking it a bit suspicious. She took her guitar weapon and walked towards the two.

"Have any of you seen a girl in a straw hat around here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:43 am

Even though Juffey told SOnya not too worry. SOnyas stayed somehwat close to her. "She could loose her captain just yet espechially sence she just joined her crew. Watchng Juffey and Genshi in the sword shop Sinya looked at a few Katanas. "EH...not my style i perfer to beat the living insolence out of my enemys =) "
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:55 pm

Juffy was about to tell the seargent about her strawhat befor she smelled food... then she ran and left smoke behinde her and yelled "FOOD!!!" laud enough for people to hear her from 5 blocks away.
She ran after the smell then came into a street full of food stores... She drooled and stared at the stores...
Then she ran into store to store and ate everything from store to store...

(Kaname)
Kaname saw the girl runing away yelling food... she taught she was really strange girl...
then she turned around and looked around for the strawhat girl...
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 2:52 am

Genshi saw his captain running. Must have to do with food. Either way, he was facing a marine.

"Time for a bit of confusion." he thought to himself.

Genshi then began flapping his arms and making chicken noises, in an attempt to distract her.

Paula was distracted and confused, mostly confused.

"Uhh, so was she wearing a strawhat?" she asked.

Genshi shook his head and began walking away. Paula wouldn't let him escape, she swung her sword on the chicken head, knocking it off, revealing the back of his head, more importantly, his hair. It seemed exactly like the description of the one who killed the man before. Genshi awkwardly put the head back on and walked away. Well more like ran away. The sergeant waited a minute, then presumed chase.

"damn damn damn damn damn." Genshi thought to himself, running down the street. He knew she was a marine and if she found Juffy, trouble would surely ensue. That happened with strawhat Luffy a lot of times. He started running into a restaurant, and shut the door behind him.

"Open the door you killer chicken." shoted Paula, trying to bust the door down.

Genshi felt lax a moment. That immediatly dissapeared when he saw Juffy stuffing her face.

"Uhh, cluck?" he said, to the people in the restaurant, trying to avoid more confusion.
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:25 am

Sonya Slowly followed her crew mates. She didnt wanna attract any attention. Seeing Genshi act like a fool made her face red with embarrassment. "I Think I'll wait outside for a bit..."

Sonya kept a look out for the marines.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:51 am

After been having eaten so much food... she was finally full, she went back towards the docks to her boat.
She saw the admiral, Genshi and Sonya on the way, when she was at the boat she fell asleep right away...
- I wait for Sonya-chan and Genshi-kun here... *burp* *yawns*
She said and fell asleep...

(Kaname)
Kaname saw Juffy went past but she didn't see a strawhat, then she notice Paula was gone.
Then she went behinde her and raised her fist and was throwing her fist towards Paula head!
-What are you doing! were after the strawhat girl!
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:56 am

Following Juffey back tothe ship. Sonya moved quitely. "Aww she so cute when she sleeps. I hope genshi Hurries." Sonya stood guard over Juffey as she slept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 2 Loguetown!(closed)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next