One Piece RP - Race to the New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best One Piece RP you will ever find

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gen

Gen

Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 3:03 am

Genshi receded the clay to see the man.

"What, who was that?" he asked.

Whoever he was, he didn't seem like an enemy, seeing as he saved them.

"Oi, mister! Thank you for that." he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 3:47 am

Sonya Was worn out from the battle but still stood strong as she looked at Juffey "Hey Juffey what do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecenakama.rpg-board.net
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:19 am

"SHIT! No way I'm dealing with a Shichibukai...let alone a Haki user..I'm out of here..HEY! WIMPS! I SUGGEST YOU DISBAND NOW! WEAKLINGS LIKE YOU..WONT LAST A SECOND IN THE GRANDLINE!"

Shina, not wanting to deal with a Shichibukai. Turned in the direction of her Ship board and flew away out of sight. Leon, then turned around and looked at the crew that had just been in battle.

"...Hmmm....Are you all alright?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:31 am

- Yeah, but why did you help us?
Said Juffy and looked at Leon...
She putted on her hat and looked at him...
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:51 pm

"Do you really need a reason to help some one...?"

"YO! LEON! HURRY UP!"

Suddenly, Bill jumped from his Navy battle ship onto the StrawHearts Ship. Causing the ship to quake violently. Leon walked slowly towards them all regardless of the ship shaking.

"..Just go back on the Ship Bill..your leading..Remember?"

"Moshi Moshi New Pirates! I see your heading into the Grandline..."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:25 pm

Juffy looked at them...
- Yeah so?
She said and putted her right hand on the hat... then yawned alittle...
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:00 pm

Leon then looked at the giant Sea King that was supposedly pulling the ship.

"You won't make it into the Grandline with just this...If you had trouble with that Rookie..then you won't last a second against the Bandits and Pirates that roam the seas looking for Rookie Crews to take down.."

"Ah Let them go! I'm sure they can fend for them selfs..if no..OH WELL! BRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!...That little girl looks like the youthful Pirate King Luffy..to bad she has no real potential..BRAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!"

"...Well..lets see about that..."

Leon then jumped off the ship and landed on the large sea of Ice. Leon tapped the Ice with his foot to see it was positively froze solid. He then withdrew his sword once again and gripped it firmly. Thus, He pulled his sword out its carrying case and rose it above head. He then, with a single arm. Swung the sword downward. Sending off a large Shockwave Slash. The Slash continued to pass through the Ice until it couldn't be seen any more. The Ice was then broken up and huge chunks were left down the path Leon just made.

"..That should do it..BILL! COME HERE!"

"Already ahead of ya Leo!"

Bill then jumped off the Ship and landed right next to Leon on the Ice. Bill then extended his arms out to the side of him. He then turned his arms into Darkness, using the power of his Yami Yami No Mi. Bill then placed his palms close to the ground and began sucking in all the giant left over glaciers of Ice. The force was so strong it began pulling the StrawHearts ship. Leon then used Buoshoku Haki to make an invisible wall around the ship. While with his other free hand, drove his sword into the Ice. Keeping him still as a statue.

Black Hole!!
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:25 am

Sonyna tiered from her Injures took a nap to sleep it off.
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:33 pm

"Thanks again guys, you helped us out twice now." he said.

genshi looked over to Sonya, she was injured and needed the rest. What about Juffy?

"Oi, Juffy, are you alright?" he shouted
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:10 pm

- I'm fine Genshi, thanks to this guy over here.
She said na patted the sea king, then jumped into the boat.
She was rubbing her stomach as a loud noice came out from the stomach...
- I'm hungry...
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:55 am

Sonya continued to sleep with dreams Of Juffey. Dreaming of taking her out on dates and dancing and all sorts of Happiness. Then in the Dream Shina Appeared and tried to steal Juffey from her. Sonya then started to toss and turn in her sleep saying. "Noo... nooo you cant have her!"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:58 am

"As Rude as Bill is...He's correct..there are count less Sea Kings that roam bethen these frozen waters. And since this is the only spot they can come up to for air..you'll be facing countless attacks..you'll be lucky to last 30 minutes aloe.."
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:42 am

Maybe this man was right. They couldn't handle one pirate, let alone 'countless' seakings. Do you know how much that is? No one has lived long enough to count. Or so it is in Genshi's imagination.

"We need to get stronger, if those seakings are stronger than that girl, we won't stand much of a chance." he thought to himself.

Maybe if his will was strong enough, it would be worthless if he wasn't strong enough.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 6:01 am

"My suggestion is this...turn around. Even if I were to go with you..which I really don't have the time to do. The minute I leave you'd be mince meat. My suggestion is to turn around..explore a bit more..then head down this path.."

Leon then began walking towards were his ship was sitting Ideal. As he made it to the edge of the Straw Hearts Ship. He turned his head to the right just to see a 500 foot tall Sea king jump straight out the water. Leon then turned his head towards the Straw Hearts to see they had no more fight left in them. Just as Leon was about to draw his blade, A huge ball of fire came from behind, hitting the Sea King in the face.

"Don't worry Leon! I'll watch there back as they sail this path! We'll go threw together.."

Seeing the Sea King was slightly paralyzed with shock from the sneak attack. Leon dashed pass the Sea King at a blinding speed. He then slowly brought his sword back to its case and put it inside. The second his blade was completely inside, the Sea King was chopped into 40 different pieces.

"I thought I was gonna have to actually fight that thing...Thanks...umm...what was your name again?"

"Shina! You can call me Shina Burn!"

"Well Shina Burn, if you don't mind..would you accompany these Pirates until they seem strong enough to work on there own...although you can more then likely handle your self..anything could happen. You all having each others backs as Rookies would be a wise choice.."
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:15 am

Genshi took a few steps back. She was back?

"And what makes you so sure than we can trust her? After all, she nearly destroyed our ship, and she injured my nakama." he said.

Usually Genshi trusted people, but this was one person he couldn't trust. He looked over to SOnya. Still asleep, then to Juffy, still hungry. If she had a change of heart, then it'd be u[ to him to fight her.

"I just on't lower my guard is all." he thought
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:38 pm

Juffy got abit pissed when she heard she werent strong enough
- OI! BAKA! i'm stronger then you think!! i don't use my full strength so often thats all! how do you think i captured this sea king that drags this boat?!
She yell'd to Leon, then knocked gently on Apashi's head, "get up Apashi show them the whole you!" she said to Apashi and it did, it were one of the biggest sea kings, that exist in some parts in grandline!
- Look this is what i took down alone!
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:51 pm

Genshi's eyes shot out of his head. Juffy was stronger than he thought, maybe than anyone thought. It was good to know that such a large beast was on their side.

"Well, she was born on the grand line, she might have some abilities we don't even know about." he thought to himself, seeing Juffy completely rejuvenated. Seeing as she was hungry, and Sonya was tired and asleep, it was up to him. He walked into the kitchen and prepared a few shanks of meat. He came out and threw one to Juffy and her Seaking.

"Eat uo you two, we have a long way to go." he said
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:42 pm

"Well I don't like you guys ether..but as a matter of trust..I only trust my self. Besides, I can handle my self ALONE on the Grandline with out you wimps slowing me down! But If Leon thinks its a good idea..I guess I'll hand around.."

Shina then flew over to her Shipboard and brought it onto the StrawHearts ship. She stopped flying and held her board under her arm.

"..Ya'll can Call me what you want..but the names Shina.."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:49 am

Juffy ate the meat and patted Apashi, then looked at Shina as she swallowed the meat.
- I'm Monkey Boa D. Juffy, I'm going to be the first Pirate Queen! and this is Apashi my Sea king pet, and this is Zerix my Kuja snake.
She said then her snake that hided under the shirt came out and looked at Shina and Genshi.
- Hey Genshi could Zerix get 40g of meat, he needs to eat.
She said and looked at Genshi.
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:21 am

Despite not feeling anything other than dislike for Shina, They needed her to move on apparently. Genshi returned to the kitchen to retrieve more meat for the snake. He decided to get some for Shina too, she'd be useless if she got hungry. He came out with the necessary amount of meat for the snake. He threw it to Juffy, and gave some to Shina too.

"If we're gonna be together for a while, you may as well eat now." he said,
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:14 am

Sonya Awoke and looked around. "Hey Guys what did I miss?" Sonyas Legs were still severely burned she would need medical attention but unfortunately there was no doctor aboard ship. Standing on her legs she winced in pain. "Hey Juffey you need my help with anything?"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:39 am

Bill then noticed Soyna was hurt. Bill figured he may as well make nice with these Pirates, he might be able to use them in his plan later.

"Oooo..your hurt sweetie..Let me help...HEY! BACO!!!"

Suddenly, a Bird like creature flew from off The Shadow Fist Pirates Ship at a blinding speed. It then landed in front of Bill. A medium size Bird slash humaniod like creature with feet, beak, and even wings like a Stork. The creature then turned around and looked at Bill.

Introduction Box:
Amelia
Tori Tori No Mi, Model: Stork

"You called Buss?"

"Heal this beautiful young lady here..she has server burns on both her legs..so your special potion should do it..give it to her.."

"Okay Buss..Wuss ever yuss say.."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:12 am

Juffy looked at Sonya and smiled "Don't worry i'm fine" she said, and was happy then noticed her snake Zerix wasn't around her waist anymore, he had jumped too Genshi and wrapped around his waist,
- hihi Seems like Zerix likes you Gen-san
She said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Gen

Gen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:17 am

Genshi smiled, although he was panicking on the inside, seeing as he had never seen a snake of this size before, and from up close. He hesitated to pet it.

"Nice snake, Nice snake, You'd have smooth scales. You'd make an awesome jacket." he said, regretting that last bit.

Especially when the snakes grip around Genshi's waist go tighter and tighter.
Back to top Go down
Unholy Admin
Admin
Unholy Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:03 am

As Amelia bandaged up Sonya's Leg she thanked the stork and Bill. "Ah thank you my legs feel much better now. =)" With burn ointment and pain killers Sonya felt 100 times better.

Deciding that she would stay off he legs fro a bit she climbed up to the crow's nest. "I might as well keep a look out if my legs are still messed up. Sonya Sat up in the crow's nest looking with her scope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed)   Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Serious: Straw Hearts Ch 3 Grandline! (closed)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next